Groups

Advice regarding bumping in threads

I have a few things for sale and people are asking questions or offering money,Is it bumping if I answer them?If so where should I write the answers?LOL I dont want a suspension!

6 Comments

No thats not bumping!

Bumping would be if there's been no activity in the thread for a bit and you put in a comment just so that it jumps to the top of the list again.

Banned

of course you can answer questions, use the multi quote to answer all in one go,bumps are seen when you are adding a response that could have been done on one go, like if you have 5 questions befor you come online, then you come on and add a post every 5 mins till all questions answered

As above but if you have 5 unanswered questions you have to answer them all in one post (multi quote) otherwise it's classed as bumping now.

Banned

also adding pics half way through a thread is seen as buming, when you list an item immediately after reserve the 1st post for pics, then you can edit second post as soon as you have uploaded

also anything not relevant to your sale is also seen as bumping, so rether than repsond just ignore or report for it to be removed

Original Poster

sassie;5465713

also adding pics half way through a thread is seen as buming, when you … also adding pics half way through a thread is seen as buming, when you list an item immediately after reserve the 1st post for pics, then you can edit second post as soon as you have uploadedalso anything not relevant to your sale is also seen as bumping, so rether than repsond just ignore or report for it to be removed

Thanks very much. I couldnt add pics immediately because people wrote comments.I think I will be ok though.

Original Poster

bump LOL Thanks everyone I am clear now xxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      3. PC Build - Budget £70011
      4. Dreams bed sale.43

See more discussions