Advice regarding Tranquil Turtle - Aqua (Baby Night)

Found 17th FebEdited by:"martinlomax7"
I am currently looking to purchase a Tranquil Turtle - Aqua version, however, having a hide time finding anyone that supplies to the UK, I am especially after the Tranquil Turtle, not the Twilight Turtle, as the Ocean/Sea ripples are something I feel she will enjoy after visiting the Deep today in hull.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Might want to amend the title to say what a tranquil turtle is - I had to Google it, and I'm a curious person. A lot of people will skip over your post without investigating. I thought you were asking about a vibrator or sex toy of some sort....
Have you tried Amazon, from other EU countries?
Edited by: "mrty" 18th Feb
mrty59 m ago

Might want to amend the title to say what a tranquil turtle is - I had to …Might want to amend the title to say what a tranquil turtle is - I had to Google it, and I'm a curious person. A lot of people will skip over your post without investigating. I thought you were asking about a vibrator or sex toy of some sort.... Have you tried Amazon, from other EU countries?

I am unsure how to navigate the EU Amazons is their usually extrationate delivery charges too?
Ive had a good look around and it is prooving quiet a challenge to find one in stock in the UK. I will keep my eyes open for one.
Edited by: "Terracore" 18th Feb
Terracore19 m ago

Ive had a good look around and it is prooving quiet a challenge to find …Ive had a good look around and it is prooving quiet a challenge to find one in stock in the UK. I will keep my eyes open for one.

Thank you, I've actually purchased from the US with delivery for the 2nd of march, but if i find another in the UK I'd love to purchase as it would make a amazing gift also.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants