Groups

Advice requested, teenagers birthday!

Would anyone have any good ideas about what to get a teen girl, 15 this birthday.

Recently had christmas, so already done the books/clothes/dvds/cds/theatre/cinema tickets thing.

She isnt interested in gamesmachines. Has a mobile/laptop/ipod already.

Would really appreciate any ideas!!

Thank you xx

12 Comments

Just an idea....but how about hiring a limo for her and a few friends. May be some good deals out there even if just for a few hours!

DZeeksNMalanoos;4018822

Just an idea....but how about hiring a limo for her and a few friends. … Just an idea....but how about hiring a limo for her and a few friends. May be some good deals out there even if just for a few hours!

chavtastic!!

how about Itunes voucher/ posh perfume/ clothes and or shoes voucher
    do you have an amount??

Get a make over voucher or recording studio voucher etc. You can get them from companies like red letter days etc. I got one for my niece who is 14 and she absolutely loved it!

Buy her a dog. (serious)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!

A dog would actually be a lovely idea, 'cept we already have a crazy staffie.

Have already done all the clothes/perfume/shoes/itunes vouchers etc at christmastime.

She sees having her hair done as a chore... and is kinda shy, so I'm not sure whether she'd think the limo was like dying slowly...or surprise me and really enjoy herself! Am actually considering it!! Same with the red letter day outings..have considered those, think she may be rather scared.

Asked her what she'd like... and she said... " a surprise!!" Argh!!!

Dont really have a price to tap onto it. If its summin she'd like and it was 30 quid its cool, most expensive present we ever got her was her laptop, just as a general idea.

Thank you everyone for your help. Rep added :thumbsup:

redecorate room in a more grown up way?

Original Poster

The whole " I have NO privacy" thing is the bane of our lives just lately. She shares with her sister. They recently agreed to have the room done, new beds, new decor.

Thank you for the idea though! Rep added :thumbsup:

I would just like to say, from the bottom of my heart and from personal experience - to anyone who has a teenage daughter (or a teenage son for that matter), my deepest sympathy.

We found that large glasses of our favourite booze helped us through her teenage years . . .

Seriously though, good luck with the birthday plans.

Original Poster

Aww Renard, thank you! :-D

What about a spa day with one of her friends, lastminute are doing 2 for 1 deals. She gets to choose what treatments so if she's too shy for a massage, perhaps a facial and her nails then the whole day lounging by a pool drinking mocktails with her friend

Condoms?

dxx;4022527

Condoms?

Perhaps best if you slid back beneath your stone at the bottom of that slimy pond . . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636

See more discussions