Groups

Advice required

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this second hand plasma is worth £300
    One Lady owner - Very rarely used as it was in a bedroom - No dead pixels or image burn onscreen

Panasonic 42" plasma

TH42PX60CAB

1080i/720p

Any constructive advice will be given rep. Thanks in Advance

11 Comments

how long did she have it for,why does she want to get rid??????

Bargain...if you dont want it ill have it.......LOL

Sounds like a good price to me. As long as youve inspected it..

Original Poster

khalifazed;2743966

how long did she have it for,why does she want to get rid??????

She has had it 2 years and has upgraded to a New samsung panel 50" 1080p.

She purchased it for £1800

She has also given me the option to test it before purchase.

I was on the lookout for a Plasma/LCD for the kids' Xbox

Thanks guys for your comments rep added

i would take it
    seems like a bargin

Original Poster

bigbob909;2744052

i would take itseems like a bargin

Thanks Bob.

I know that when I bought my Toshiba Panel 3 years ago it was £2100 so I am not doubting the price that these screens were. I also am aware that this model has a great contrast ratio, 2 HDMI ports and also comes with Freeview. I feel at this price I cannot go wrong. Also I think she had stated that it has a 5 year guarentee :thumbsup:

Am I right in saying that Panasonic at that time were the leaders in high end Plasmas with their Viera range?

I had my Plasma for about 3 years with some pretty hardcore use, if it's not been used much should have at least 2 years left in it.

Original Poster

natversion1;2744152

I had my Plasma for about 3 years with some pretty hardcore use, if it's … I had my Plasma for about 3 years with some pretty hardcore use, if it's not been used much should have at least 2 years left in it.

Thanks for the advise m8

yep seems a bargain if everything is ok with the tv, get in there quick before someone else nicks it.

Original Poster

rockatin;2744314

yep seems a bargain if everything is ok with the tv, get in there quick … yep seems a bargain if everything is ok with the tv, get in there quick before someone else nicks it.

Thanks for the advice rockatin :thumbsup:

Banned

natversion1;2744152

some pretty hardcore use

Have you been watching p again? :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism57

See more discussions