Advice required on phone upgrade

3 replies
Found 27th May 2009
Just rung Orange to cancel my contract and the've offered me a better deal.

Just want to know your opinions.

Currently ending an 18 month contract which is £35 p/m with 600 mins and unlimited texts. I dont use anywhere near this amount.

They've offered 400 mins and unlimited texts for £14.68 p/m not sure if it was 18 or 24 month contract will find that out when if i go ahead and a choice of these phones

Nokia 5800
Samsung f480 tocco
samsung preston
Kp501

Are any of these good phones?

3 Comments

5800 is a pretty decent phone . just don't rush in and make any decisions you'll regret later

I guess it depends on what you really use your phone for, other than the normal phoning/texting.

I got the Nokia 5800 so i can have a decent mp3 player but it also has a good camera on it.
We recently went to Spain and used it as a GPS to get us all over Spain which was excellent.

I have owned the phone for approx 2/3 months and love it, there are also many free apps that are easily available online.

All in all i have found the 5800 to be a very good all round phone.

I hope this helps

Original Poster

jamesakajk;5332451

5800 is a pretty decent phone . just don't rush in and make any … 5800 is a pretty decent phone . just don't rush in and make any decisions you'll regret later

I know what you mean thats why i said i'd call the back after i've reviewed the phones.

Spooki;5332489

I guess it depends on what you really use your phone for, other than the … I guess it depends on what you really use your phone for, other than the normal phoning/texting.I got the Nokia 5800 so i can have a decent mp3 player but it also has a good camera on it. We recently went to Spain and used it as a GPS to get us all over Spain which was excellent.I have owned the phone for approx 2/3 months and love it, there are also many free apps that are easily available online.All in all i have found the 5800 to be a very good all round phone.I hope this helps

I know someone with this phone and he rates it highly. Definate contender.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    2. Add one, leave one game54315403
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769262
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842

See more discussions