Advice required regarding home cinema

8 replies
Found 11th Jan 2015
Hi all i was looking for a cheap 5.1 setup for my tv and found dvd home cinema system to be reasonable options for my low budget i can get a used sony dav is 10 or a brand new sony DAVTZ140 . from the reviews sony dav is 10 sounds amazing but i dont know how it would match up with the other latest and new option as is 10 was launched back in 2008 .

any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

Want an AV + speakers or the easy way Bluray player + speakers?

sony.co.uk/ele…ons
sony.co.uk/sup…ist

Both specs seem very similar and unless you can hear them both and choose I would go for the newer model because it's video upscaler will most likely be better.

Original Poster

thanks guys wont be using either dvd or bluray as i have both. just want a AV + speaker setup. need Best possible sound quality.
Thanks

As you didn't give us a budget.

AV: m.richersounds.com/!/product/DENO-AVRX2100-BLK
Speakers: richersounds.com/pro…dx1

I chose the AV because it has the best features at that price. You could spend less though if you wanted.

rayaanwasty

thanks guys wont be using either dvd or bluray as i have both. just want … thanks guys wont be using either dvd or bluray as i have both. just want a AV + speaker setup. need Best possible sound quality.Thanks

This isn't an AV as such. The AMP + DVD player is combined so the only easy way to get audio in is through the Optical/Coax Digital input for multichannel sound. The analogue input is Stereo so this isn't a stand alone home cinema setup.

Without knowing your budget, you are far betting off doing as rev6 has suggested and getting quality components rather than a fairly low spec all in one system, which the 2 systems you have suggested are.

Only other option is to get an pre 3D video older amp off ebay as they are really cheap now. The DH820 does 3D but the DG820 doesn't
ebay.co.uk/itm…cbd

ebay.co.uk/itm…3f9

I wouldn't go more than around £80 for these

Edited by: "kester76" 11th Jan 2015

Original Poster

thanks for the advice guys appreciate all your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247581
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356168
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318

See more discussions