Expired

Advice Wanted! Cancel Virgin Media

Banned 5 replies
Found 1st Jul 2008
I'm wanting to leave Virgin Media. I've been a customer for 6 months and I think they do a 12 month minimum contract. When I initially signed up they posted me a contract to sign and return which I never done and they must have forgotten about. So technically I havnt signed anything to agree to the contract. How easy do you think it will be to cancel it? Anyone got any additonal advice?

5 Comments

Well you should be ok then. If they get funny tell them to send you a copy of the contract you signed and then they will be stuffed. Lucky you!

I too am with vrigin media, but i did sign a contract, ive only been with them for 3 months and im cancelling free of charge and getting my money back for the V+ box. If that doesnt work, then the best thing to do is. Report faults with your service, and if 3 technicians come out in the same of 30 days, your eligible to cancel free of charge. Ive actually had faults, and had 8 technicians out, 5 new v plus boxes, and 3 new hdmi leads, and still its a load of ****! Back to Sky for me xxxx

if you use their service for 3 months or more and do not query their terms and conditions you are accepting them therefore they do not need a signed contract

sn0ttyang3l;2432878

if you use their service for 3 months or more and do not query their … if you use their service for 3 months or more and do not query their terms and conditions you are accepting them therefore they do not need a signed contract

That's right, as long as you have made a payment to them

We did this when we were at uni. Say you are moving, and to an area where they can't get cable, so therefore you need to cancel. Thats what we did at uni and it worked out ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch57
    2. Kids cut and glue books34
    3. Dinosaurs in the wild MANCHESTER (discount codes?)21
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person624

See more discussions