Groups

Advice wanted on getting a HD camcorder

Hi

just wondered if anyone could give me any suggestions or recommendations on a good HD camcorder.
    I'm wanting it to be reasonably price (less than £500 around the £300 mark please), for filming the kids growing up, for filming holidays etc

Any advice on what should i be looking for anything the camcorder should have to make it suitable for my needs.

I've been mostly looking at canon and sony but any suggestions welcome

thanks in advance

4 Comments

Sons have Canon 500 &550's which shoot awesome video (see here) and take amazing stills too.

Original Poster

i already have a canon dslr but now im looking to get a camcorder. think i may go with a canon there seem to be some nice ones about i was just interested in any suggestions. i think i'll watch some you tube videos of some

thank you

Original Poster

kingy58

Sons have Canon 500 &550's which shoot awesome video (see here) and take … Sons have Canon 500 &550's which shoot awesome video (see here) and take amazing stills too.

nice videos, i always do that on my bike too lol

Panasonic are amongst the best dedicated HD camcorders, much better than SLR's with compromised added video function
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216
      2. One for the mathmeticians1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350

See more discussions