Groups

advice wanted: playstation3

hi all,
    i want to buy a PS3 just to play call of duty 4 online. (not interested in an xbox). hence was looking to purchase one on a good deal. does not have to be a brand new one and one that i can sell of easily after play. what do you guys suggest - should i look on ebay, cex, here or buy a new one? any good deals out there.
    cheers

9 Comments

Get an xbox360, much better than the original xbox

Buy a new one so you're covered by warranty. There was a good deal a few days ago for a PS3 with Infamous and a blu-ray movie for £260ish.

CoD 4 is gash get WaW its 10 times better

hotukdeals.com/ite…ava

I have both here matey, top class condition

Will do you both for £258 delivered!

RuthIess;5444985

Funny someone told me the exact opposite the other day :giggle:

OP, are you sure you want to splash nearly £300 for just one game? Sounds a bit insane to me, if you have a PC or Mac you can just buy the game and play online, system requirements aren't too bad: en.wikipedia.org/wik…y_4 (table on the right hand side) :thumbsup:

RuthIess;5444985

Other way round imo, Cod 4 is much much better.

Why not just get it for the PC?

Original Poster

Snare;5445017

http://hotukdeals.com/item/413721/toronto-sale-check-2nd-post-for-avaI … http://hotukdeals.com/item/413721/toronto-sale-check-2nd-post-for-avaI have both here matey, top class conditionWill do you both for £258 delivered!

hi Snare,
    I am interested in your ps3, however what is the condition of the console and how long have you had it for. also do you have a reciept for it. did you buy it brand new or second hand?
    thanks

Original Poster

hi Snare,
    just found out sony only does 12 months warranty.
    OK then i am interested to purchase.
    I will offer £245. payment via paypal.

How does £255 delivered sound mate?
    still have it mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions