Groups

advice wanted!!leg chaffing

I dread the summer as if wearing skirt/dresses my rather large thighs rub and chaff!! I usually spend my entire hols in trousers and very hot!!
    just seen an ad on tv for a anti chaffing cream- its £5.99 in boots so would love if anybody tried this before i go buy it.
    any advice/suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in adance

41 Comments

If you are on about the Lanacane (sp?) gel, then yes it does work! You only need a very small amount but got to keep topping it up.

Is it any good for betty swollocks?

Original Poster

PrincessKiki;8913589

If you are on about the Lanacane (sp?) gel, then yes it does work! You … If you are on about the Lanacane (sp?) gel, then yes it does work! You only need a very small amount but got to keep topping it up.

yes thats the one!!how long does it last? also do you need to use a lot? thanks

Banned

Without sounding mean, why don't you lose weight ?

Pics or.....

Banned

thunder , thunder, thunder, thunder...........cats:)

meow

Not sure about betty swollocks!! Doubt it!

yes thats the one!!how long does it last? also do you need to use a lot? thanks

Lasts ages, no dont need to use much at all x

redvee92;8913603

Is it any good for betty swollocks?

pmsl :-D

Evan used to sell tight shorts that only came to above your knees....Not sure if they still do and I hope I make sense?

Humphman;8913652

pmsl :-D

In need of some - gonna be a pain in Turkey with that heat :roll:

Original Poster

ryman1000;8913613

yes you do sound mean!! i'm a size 14 so not huge, even when a perfect size 10 before the children i had big thighs that rubbed even then- just unlucky eh!
    so even with loosing weight the problem would still be there, bet your'e PERFECT eh!!

use vaseline

Talcum Powder.

Banned

beth25;8913695

yes you do sound mean!! i'm a size 14 so not huge, even when a perfect … yes you do sound mean!! i'm a size 14 so not huge, even when a perfect size 10 before the children i had big thighs that rubbed even then- just unlucky eh!so even with loosing weight the problem would still be there, bet your'e PERFECT eh!!

Yes :-D

Theres been some much worse comments, was only a suggestion. Why don't you go to your doctor they'll probably be able to prescribe you something.

Original Poster

ryman1000;8913715

Yes :-D Theres been some much worse comments, was only a suggestion. Why … Yes :-D Theres been some much worse comments, was only a suggestion. Why don't you go to your doctor they'll probably be able to prescribe you something.

guess i'm just a little sensitive then, sorry

dmtuk;8913653

Evan used to sell tight shorts that only came to above your knees....Not … Evan used to sell tight shorts that only came to above your knees....Not sure if they still do and I hope I make sense?

are you thinking of base layer sport stuff?

beth25;8913695

yes you do sound mean!! i'm a size 14 so not huge, even when a perfect … yes you do sound mean!! i'm a size 14 so not huge, even when a perfect size 10 before the children i had big thighs that rubbed even then- just unlucky eh!so even with loosing weight the problem would still be there, bet your'e PERFECT eh!!

He's not, I am. :-D

Banned

beth25;8913695

have you tried excercise or running its quite a well known cure for thunder thighs;-)

Why not wear some shorts or 3/4 linen pants.

casparwhite;8913755

have you tried excercise or running its quite a well known cure for … have you tried excercise or running its quite a well known cure for thunder thighs;-)

Be careful :-D a woman with thunder thighs can do a mean headlock. ;-)

queenlush;8913790

he would never know this .......

no not sport shorts they were like tights but only came down to above knees (a bit higher but best way of discribing)...bit like the hold them in pants.

Chafing is a common problem for runners; there's a product called Bodyglide which is used to help and is excellent. I think you can get it for about £7, it's really worth it.

I don't know what is worse, this poor person has posted this kind of thread on here which is like virtual suicide or the horrible comments some of you are coming out with.

Why cant people on here just be nice?

Banned

queenlush;8913790

you'd never catch me;-)

smithyp1;8913806

he would never know this .......

correct see above comment:)

jellybaby22;8913990

nice...on here...your joking right ???

Shut it you tart

aircanman;8913963

I don't know what is worse, this poor person has posted this kind of … I don't know what is worse, this poor person has posted this kind of thread on here which is like virtual suicide or the horrible comments some of you are coming out with. Why cant people on here just be nice?

youtube.com/wat…5pQ

aircanman;8913963

I don't know what is worse, this poor person has posted this kind of … I don't know what is worse, this poor person has posted this kind of thread on here which is like virtual suicide or the horrible comments some of you are coming out with. Why cant people on here just be nice?

Lol :-D

Banned

Why do people complain when they post on here and get made fun of
    they must of read other threads and have some expectation of whats to come

If you don't want to be the butt of some funny jokes, ask your friends for advice about personal problems, you still be laughed at but at least it will be behind your back

when i go on really long runs i use vaseline in between my legs to prevent chaffing, if youre too strapped for cash to spend £6 on the anti chaffing cream, give that a go

http://jasonkarpf.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/wd40.jpg

Savlon absolutely brilliant and cheap. stop all rubbing and chaffing

Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Vaseline? Baby oil? KY jelly?

So much fun slippery stuff to put on your thighs...

ryman1000;8913613

Got to admit, when i first read post i cringed and thought how long before someone 'suggests losing weight' ! I think it was the fourth post, which suprised me on here as i thought would of been sooner , :w00t:

angelfairee;8914244

Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Vaseline? Baby oil? KY jelly?So much fun … Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Vaseline? Baby oil? KY jelly?So much fun slippery stuff to put on your thighs...

squirty cream ! chocolate body paint ! .........oops talking about wrong subject :oops:,lol

angelfairee;8914244

Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Vaseline? Baby oil? KY jelly?So much fun … Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Vaseline? Baby oil? KY jelly?So much fun slippery stuff to put on your thighs...

BAD GIRL

Banned

Yuk, thank god I had lunch before reading this.

Banned

Get the gym shorts as mentioned earlier. I wear the Nike ones to the gym as I used to chafe like mad sweating on the tradmill and haven't had an issue since. Best £10-£15 I ever spent :thumbsup:

shopstilldrops;8914249

Got to admit, when i first read post i cringed and thought how long … Got to admit, when i first read post i cringed and thought how long before someone 'suggests losing weight' ! I think it was the fourth post, which suprised me on here as i thought would of been sooner , :w00t:

I thought the same. To be honest I'm suprised there aren't more people being mean...hukd has gone soft.

shopstilldrops;8914261

squirty cream ! chocolate body paint ! .........oops talking about wrong … squirty cream ! chocolate body paint ! .........oops talking about wrong subject :oops:,lol

I stopped at KY jelly...you just had to take it that step too far didn't you?!

bykergrove;8914265

Yuk, thank god I had lunch before reading this.

Vegetable oil? Butter? Lard? Chocolate sauce for dessert?

angelfairee;8914273

I stopped at KY jelly...you just had to take it that step too far didn't … I stopped at KY jelly...you just had to take it that step too far didn't you?!

couldnt resist!

sufchenko;8913707

use vaseline

this does work, and what ive always done on rare occasions im wearing skirts / dresses
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions