Groups

Advice welcomed

Should I sign up for BT Broadband? 6.5bps max for my phone.

8 Comments

ive hust signed up and i gonna get the same as you vut i have 14 days to change me mind if anyone ahs a better cheaper deal

Not without checking Be or O2 broadband out first.

dont take up bt vision..rubbish!!Mine stopped working after 2 months and they wont refund me for the 5 months i was still paying for it.(i informed them straight away and had 4 engineers and hundreds of phonecalls saying they could sort the problem which they didnt)

No BT is very overpriced for what you get. Shop around, here: thinkbroadband.com/ is a good place to start.

with 02 wagts the fair usage policy and as i have only just signed up for fone service with bt am i able to take o2 up on there broadband

Original Poster

I forgot to add that I am six months into a 18 month contract with BT.

jamespir;5585444

with 02 wagts the fair usage policy and as i have only just signed up for … with 02 wagts the fair usage policy and as i have only just signed up for fone service with bt am i able to take o2 up on there broadband

They don't seem to have one. Didn't complain at me downloading 500GB of Xbox 360 games in a week, and if they aren't going to complain at that, I don't know what they will.

fjente;5585503

I forgot to add that I am six months into a 18 month contract with BT.

Whut, for phone or internet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions