Expired

Advice/deal for my wife birthday

12 replies
Found 22nd Jul 2010
Please guide/advice me for a nice gifts that i can buy on my wifes birthday.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Diamonds

Pandora bracelet?

block of gold lol whats your price range

Kulsum

Pandora bracelet?

Trouble is you'll start having to buy charms for it which has started to get a bit pricey (_;)

What's your budget? Could perhaps take her on a weekend away somewhere? Or take her to a nice restaurant? Alternatively some jewellery, handbag, shoes?

spa day trip, she would love it

roar349

Trouble is you'll start having to buy charms for it which has started to … Trouble is you'll start having to buy charms for it which has started to get a bit pricey (_;)

hmm that is true but each charm will have its own little story. i love my pandora, hubby gave it for my bday

do you both like the threate, my hubby got me Billy Elliot tickets for the west end. It was really good. x

I'd second a Pandora Bracelet - I love mine :-)

i bought my gf for her birthday a pandora charm (one of 3 presents) and she loved it! Could get expensive as the years go by!

i woud not like a Pandora bracelet, too overused for me, i second a weekend away together...quality time is always appreciated

After his husband forgot the wifes birthday, his wife tells him: 'You'd better have something in front of the house, tomorrow, which goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds.'

The next day, she finds on the drive, a bathroom scale.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up611
    2. Whey protien637
    3. CEX grading33
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633

See more discussions