Expired

Advise about smart tv

Found 8th May 2014
Hi I just bought a 50 inch smart tv it's a neon but it's coming up it's connected to internet but not going into anything does it gave built in wifi or do I need a dongle
Community Updates
AskSmart TV
26 Comments
I just bought a smart tv make is neon it's coming up with a wifi signal but not connecting to anything do I need a dongle
It probably has built in wifi.

Which tv is it?
It's the neon 50 inch smart tv
Bought it second hand so no manual and when put product number on google don't get much info
Not sure if this is manual but put Neon 50 inch smart tv manual and this is what came up.
celloelectronics.com/img…pdf
Page 30 if its right manual.
Edited by: "patti" 8th May 2014
You will need a wifi dongle to allow wifi.
I just tried neon 50" smart tv user handbook and it's first link that pops up.
Yeah I put the model number in google but doesn't say if u need dongle just says wired wireless or wired pppoe
have you found out how to enter the wireless password?, it may be that it has found your wireless but needs the key to be input
ebay.co.uk/itm…ile

Just found two neon wifi dongles on ebay.
Yeah it's coming up ssdi but when I put my password in saying internet not set up
The cheaper option would be using an ethernet cable. This would connect from the back of the tv to the modem.
My router is upstairs and tv goin to be wall mounted so couldn't do it through the cable
Take it upstairs and use ethernet cable just to try and see if the problem lies with the tv or if it's a wireless issue.
Ok do I need another cable for it as ave got one obviously goin to my wall to the router
Connected my cable but still not letting me access anything
If it was showing your SSID without the cable then it has a wireless device already installed as to the set up you may need to go to an alternate menu toset things up.More details on the model number may help also try posting some images of the screens you can see on the TV.
Edited by: "arachnoid" 8th May 2014
Model number c50227 IPTV T2
How do I ad pics on hear am using my phone
you need to host them online and post the link

Seems they are made by Chello Electronics and branded to the likes of Morrisons etc so maybe email them and see if they have a manual

Customer services: For customer services enquiries, please call:UK: 0845 … Customer services: For customer services enquiries, please call:UK: 0845 519 2367Ireland: 0818 333 833Media contacts: For press enquiries only, please email Jasmine Headley on jasmine.headley@fuse8.com

celloelectronics.com/sta…-us
Ok thanks il try that.
use the ether net cable. grey one
Thanks works with that also got in contact with cello it needs a dongle
juliemc84

I just bought a smart tv make is neon it's coming up with a wifi signal … I just bought a smart tv make is neon it's coming up with a wifi signal but not connecting to anything do I need a dongle

it should connect because if it can recongise that there is wifi it should connect
Contacted the supplier and they said needs a dongle
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants