Expired

ADVISE - CAR HIRE & INSURANCE FOR 1 MONTH

11 replies
Found 4th Oct 2009
looking into car hire for some friends when they are over.

18th Dec to 12th Jan - can can be anything at all
and the car can be collected from newcastle airport and returned there too

looking for a cheap car hire company and a cheap insurance company

any advice???

9 Comments

I thought if you hired a car they cover the insurance for it???? Could be wrong I guess...

Original Poster

yeah i think you are.

cheers

littlehoneyz;6479351

yeah i think you are.cheers

taken from the ]avis site (first company that came to mind)

Is insurance included in the rate quoted?Your rental quote will normally … Is insurance included in the rate quoted?Your rental quote will normally include basic cover (Third Party Cover, Vehicle Damage Cover (UK) Collision Damage Insurance (Ireland (Vehicle Theft Cover). You can purchase additional cover when you pick up your car,such as Personal Accident Insurance and products to reduce your excess. Click here to find out more about our additional covers

kinda says they cover insurance....:whistling:

the insurance is normally included.

rockerfella20;6480283

the insurance is normally included.

+1

Original Poster

ok, does anyone know a hirecompany that are cheap?

littlehoneyz;6480811

ok, does anyone know a hirecompany that are cheap?

oh thank you for that info....I didnt know that!....That might save me some money....

ungrateful.....good luck finding one yourself

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6484416

oh thank you for that info....I didnt know that!....That might save me … oh thank you for that info....I didnt know that!....That might save me some money....ungrateful.....good luck finding one yourself

please read the thread in full befor leaving comments like this, if you read, processed and understood what i first wrote, you may have a voided embarrassing your self with this childish out burst.

now jog on :whistling:

Banned

littlehoneyz;6487696

please read the thread in full befor leaving comments like this, if you … please read the thread in full befor leaving comments like this, if you read, processed and understood what i first wrote, you may have a voided embarrassing your self with this childish out burst.now jog on :whistling:

littlehoneyz

You are asking members to find you a deal - please treat them with a little respect. Whilst your tone earlier may not have been intentional, I too thought it was a little selfish.

If you didn't mean to come across as such, then try to treat it as a misinterpretation rather than retailiate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions