Expired

advise needed with wall mount tv....

18 replies
Found 8th Oct 2006
hello guys !!

im thinkin about buying this lcd tv for my bed room....
currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladdjdeljhekcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=056708&calling_page=Product currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladdjdeljhekcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=056708&calling_page=Product

does any one know where to get a cheep wall mount racket from ??currys also do some but im unsure which would hold it up ?

also is that TV good for the price ??*baring in mind the 10% of fand delivery free...... are there any others out there for the same price inc deliv.

any help would be fab !!
Cheers

19 Comments

How about a Samsung 26" for £68 more from Curry's themselves ?

currys.co.uk/mar…961

Yes , this one for £467

Original Poster

thats showing up as £729.99, nice tv but WAYYYYY out of my budget

big_anth

thats showing up as £729.99, nice tv but WAYYYYY out of my budget

He's saying its available for £467 isn't he ?

I'd like to know Titfortat if that is what you mean

Original Poster

but when i click that link its £729.99 for the TV ? am i missing something here haha

titfortat

How about a Samsung 26" for £68 more from Curry's themselves … How about a Samsung 26" for £68 more from Curry's themselves ?http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladdjdeljhekcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=20&sm=0&tm=undefined&sku=835543&category_oid=-25961Yes , this one for £467

If you read this I am asking you do you want this TV brand new for £467 from Curry's ?

If your budget won't stretch then their is no need to give you the info .

PJR

He's saying its available for £467 isn't he ?I'd like to know Titfortat … He's saying its available for £467 isn't he ?I'd like to know Titfortat if that is what you mean

Yes , I am saying that , PM sent .

Original Poster

oooppppsss......

i could stretch it to that amount, please give info haha....

i know the 10% code has finished, im after a cheep xbox 360 and that 10% made it rather cheep !!

Why is this going through pm's??

Admin

Why is this going through pm's??

I'm replying to people who are interested , that's why .

I'm not going to make it public knowledge so that its swamped over & Curry's pull the plug .

Remember Dixons ?

Why wouldn't you just post it though? Am I missing something here? The idea of the forum is to share the information...

Admin

Why wouldn't you just post it though? Am I missing something here? The … Why wouldn't you just post it though? Am I missing something here? The idea of the forum is to share the information...

I am sharing the info to people who are interested , I'm no way going to jeopardise this by the actions of 1000's .

Ok I guess... not really what we usually try to do though. I thought it was hiding some referral scheme or something

Original Poster

hahaha...wellllll

i aint even received the PM any way so the pm would be nice so i can find this info out

I think I know how to get it for the £467 but it's not really shady at all except the stacking of one code... I don't think it is quite the same situation as the £1 Dixons thing as it's a little more legitimate

Admin

Ok I guess... not really what we usually try to do though. I thought it … Ok I guess... not really what we usually try to do though. I thought it was hiding some referral scheme or something

No , its a way of using their codes in a certain manner , if anyone wants the info I'll gladly share as I have already .

big_anth

hahaha...welllllli aint even received the PM any way so the pm would … hahaha...welllllli aint even received the PM any way so the pm would be nice so i can find this info out

Info on its way

Admin

I think I know how to get it for the £467 but it's not really shady at … I think I know how to get it for the £467 but it's not really shady at all except the stacking of one code... I don't think it is quite the same situation as the £1 Dixons thing as it's a little more legitimate

No shady dealings from me

As you say its all legitimate

Original Poster

thanks very much.....

excellent deal, im undecided at the min !!

big_anth

thanks very much.....excellent deal, im undecided at the min !!

:roll: :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions