Advise on a memory foam mattress needed

Found 21st Dec 2009
Can anyone recommend a good memory foam mattress (not topper) for a maximum of £300.

I have been advised I should get one without coils.

There are so many to choose from.

10 Comments

tjhughes we got ours from silentnight one-i think £270 but i wouldnt have bothered tbh...the sprung one was as good easily.

SPeak as you find I guess.... I have a Tempur and been using it for a couple of years and there is no sag or shape change whatsover and I am no small person....

I can't remember!!!

Go for pocket sprung as they are recommended as one of the best.

beware of mattresses with only a small layer of memory foam on top, there is such a hugh selection out there and so much info that it can be a very daunting experience trying to select the correct one. If you dont mind spending a few extra pounds then nip down the local bed store and try them out. there is a difference in density of foam depending on the firmness/softness you require. there is also a difference in the bottom layer being breathable allowing you to stay cool. also the covers over the mattress are different.....so many options.

have a look at the below site for further info...

]http//ww…EJg

Bought a "refresh" 3 layer one. Not come yet though. Seems to be thick though

Good reviews.

Can probably get it cheaper than on here....

kays.com/3-l…prd

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, rep left. Cheers.

mosskeeto;7294739

SPeak as you find I guess.... I have a Tempur and been using it for a … SPeak as you find I guess.... I have a Tempur and been using it for a couple of years and there is no sag or shape change whatsover and I am no small person....

best thing we have bought in years(2001),,,only problem with it is getting out of bed in the mornings its so comfy,,,:thumbsup:

Banned

I recently bought a HIGHLAND LUXURY 10" KING SIZE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS

from ebay for £134.99 delivered. Arrived the day after purchase and is superb quality for the price. I was wary of buying from ebay but readong all the reviews convinced me. Lots of people have bought extra ones over a year later as they were so impressed
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#808080]
75kgm/3 and
[/COLOR][/FONT]
The mattress has 2” memory foam layer,
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#808080][/COLOR][/FONT]Ebay Item number:130339795731

]Top-rated seller
]bw-sales ( ]4952http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/uk/icon/iconRedStar_25x25.gif)
100% Positive feedback

I've got a RELYON memory foam mattress from bensons for beds - really nice and comfy
Post a comment
@
    Text