Advise on Vacuum Cleaner

Found 26th Dec 2017Edited by:"Caveman2014"
Just wondering if any could recommend a good Vacuum Cleaner. Up to £250
gteh? Dyson? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
About 4” above the ground is good, anymore than that and I think you’d be showing off
32911328-FtGSZ.jpg
Original Poster
Cakeboy7910 m ago

About 4” above the ground is good, anymore than that and I think you’d be s …About 4” above the ground is good, anymore than that and I think you’d be showing off

Thanks for that
Original Poster
shadey125 m ago

[Image]

Brillrent
You're cheating, you've edited

Seriously, I'd go for a Dyson. We've had one for the last 10 years, we're on our second one at the moment and their aftercare is great and it just does a good job of cleaning.
mod
We have a Henry, good sturdy hoovers, last for years. Just a little heavy to carry up the stairs
Personally a dyson upright . They have a five year guarantee and the aftercare service is brilliant . When the laws changed regarding the power allowed I thought the new models would suffer, however they had a redesign to combat it and are just as strong. We have an animal version ( cat hair is no problem for it ) . The newer designs are much lighter and initially don't feel as sturdy but once you get over that they are fairly fab machines. We are on our third dyson, but been using them for many years wouldn't want to switch now. Have a Henry at one of my jobs but I think it's more of a workplace machine , i wouldn't want one for domestic use. They aren't as portable and lack a lot of the extra attachments that dyson have . Shark seems to be quite popular , but I haven't tried one so can't offer an opinion on them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants