Groups

Advise on which CompTia A+ book to get pls.

Hi Guys, Looking to get a CompTia A+ Book. There seem to be a few books with mixed reviews. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

3 Comments

mrman007

Hi Guys, Looking to get a CompTia A+ Book. There seem to be a few … Hi Guys, Looking to get a CompTia A+ Book. There seem to be a few books with mixed reviews. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

You do not need a book, just use Google and save yourself some money. It has been some years now when I passed but I did not purchase or need to purchase any reading materials as you could search everything you need. Unless you prefer to use a book.

I did use a book. most are pretty similar and should be under £20 from amazon. before purchasing though look for Professor Messer on YouTube. He has many tutorial videos on most of the CompTIA exams.

Original Poster

Dawsy

I did use a book. most are pretty similar and should be under £20 from … I did use a book. most are pretty similar and should be under £20 from amazon. before purchasing though look for Professor Messer on YouTube. He has many tutorial videos on most of the CompTIA exams.

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions