Groups

Advise Please !! am I listing stuff right?

Just checking whether I am listing right or not !!
    added absolutly loads of stuff but only sold 2 items which I understand that I only have 1 feedback so I know that it will not easy to get the trust of people, but have found that people with the same kind of stuff and feedback get more response and was wondering whether I am listing correctly
    Thank you in advance
    ednamay xx

10 Comments

not everything you advertise will sell and you just build on what you do sell

could be overpriced or maybe even people dont want the stuff :? feedback is sometimes an issue but there are ways to get people to trust you...eg post first and they pay on arrival (to established members ONLY!!!!!! lol)

i had a look at one of your threads with the kangol and more if i were you i would put all your pics (5 per post)and info in the 1st post and that leaves the rest for some bumps!

Original Poster

oh I do understand that but just got a bit dishearted i suppose as it takes so long to list, nevermnd will keep trying :-) have tried to go on other people prices etc
    Thanks guys

Listing clothes is hard, boys dont seem to sell well. But right now ive sold a fair bit of 6-9 months and nearly all my 12-18 months all other sizes not shifting. And seems ev1 else is like me wanting to buy 2-3 years

Original Poster

how do i the pics so they come on the screen xx

ednamay78;6604860

i use imageshack and when i have uploaded the pics i just copy and paste the link into the post and it shows the pic

Original Poster

thank you

ednamay78;6604860

Its the bottom link on photobucket hun.
    Below each picture you get list of 4 its the last one on list

the one called IMG CODE

Moved to misc forum, the feedback forum is for HUKD site issues only. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions