Groups
    EXPIRED

Aerial Amplifier

Had an aerial installed, at great cost, and still get an extremely poor signal, it appears the signal has been split around the house using a rubbish splitter. So it looks like i need to replace it with a proper amplifier.

So what's the best amplifier, and the best price to get?

3 Comments

Think ive seen them on QVC before, if you go to their website ]qvcuk.com most items let you replay the tv presentation to give u an idea if it will help

peodude

Had an aerial installed, at great cost, and still get an extremely poor … Had an aerial installed, at great cost, and still get an extremely poor signal, it appears the signal has been split around the house using a rubbish splitter. So it looks like i need to replace it with a proper amplifier.So what's the best amplifier, and the best price to get?

I would get the installer back to sort it out as thats what you payed for. How much did you pay and what did they do?

Is the splitter powered? Where is it split? How many is it split into?

Original Poster

£200 just to fit the aerial, he did say we needed an amplifier, for an extra £80, but we thought he was after more money. However after a bit of research, it seems the bodged together spitter could be the problem, no, i don't think it's powered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1214
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!57
      3. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused33
      4. After a good deal for new work shirts!33

See more discussions