aerial cable wanted - the outside the external (outside the house) type

5 replies
Found 9th Jun 2011
I recently posted that I wanted some coaxial aerial cable and the kind peeps here pointed me to the site

problem is I need the ouside the house type that goes all the way out of the house up to the aerial on the roof.

any ideas innit


any ideas innit


"aerial cable wanted - the outside the external (outside the house) type"

Thanks, I was just about to look up the word external.

Try an external aerial cable shop such as Cable Monkey

Edited by: "jiminym" 9th Jun 2011

I believe it is the same type of cable but has either been hard wired to the TV aerial or connected using an F-plug connector.

As suggested in the other thread, I would pop into Wilkinsons and measure and buy the length you need as well as the relevant plugs as the cable will be thicker than the Play one that you are thinking of buying.

This is what you need - the price quoted is per metre and it will be much cheaper at Wilkisons.

Edited by: "HappyShopper" 9th Jun 2011


its the same stuff you plank. Unless you cut it water won't get in.

Do not go over the roof as when it's windy the cable will move and rub against the slates . Tiles. Guttering... Best to go around the house or through roof to booster box then to every room. Just if it rubs against things you might have to change it sooner rather than later.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

    See more discussions