Affordable and good quality fitness tracker for women

Found 1st May 2017
Which fitness tracker/ activity monitor/ heart rate monitor / waterproof watch would you recommend for a women with tiny wrist ! Can I connect them via bloototh or only wi-fi? Do they work with any phone? I would appreciate your suggestions and recommendations
Btw., price is an important factor here
Many thanks for you replies!
Community Updates
8 Comments
Up by jawbone
This was posted the other day.. delivery takes a while but eBay sell them for around £22
clicky link
mi band 2 is at $22 on gearbest
nut14

mi band 2 is at $22 on gearbest

can you use the app on any phone? How do you connect the tracker to the phone? Bluetooth or wifi? I do not use wifi/data when I'm out so I'd rather connect it via bluetooth... Is it possible? I dont know how those devices work so sorry if it's a silly question
Love the garmin vivoactive. Waterproof,phone linked plus all the fitness "stuff" I need (golf, cycling.swimming,steps) but it's waaaaay too big on my little wrists. it's the waterproof element I'm struggling to reconcile. xiomi.not "waterproof". Am with the Op. Any suggestions?
miimiii

can you use the app on any phone? How do you connect the tracker to the … can you use the app on any phone? How do you connect the tracker to the phone? Bluetooth or wifi? I do not use wifi/data when I'm out so I'd rather connect it via bluetooth... Is it possible? I dont know how those devices work so sorry if it's a silly question

​i use mine on android connected by bluetooth, there are 3rd party apps which i prefer to the official mi app
I like xiaomi mi band 2 but would ideally like something without Bluetooth. Any suggestions please?
nut14

i use mine on android connected by bluetooth, there are 3rd party apps … i use mine on android connected by bluetooth, there are 3rd party apps which i prefer to the official mi app

Where is it best to get Xiaomi Mi2 band? Does it come with a guarantee? How long is it? Would it work with Moto G4 Plus mobile? Is is tax free and safe to buy from Gearbest?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants