EXPIRED

Affordable holiday to Turkey

Hi everyone;

I would like to know if anyone know of a nice holiday package deal to Turkey from 10-12 Sep to 20 Sep for 7 nights? Preferably Antalya, Dalaman, Fethiye, Bodrum or Marmaris etc (beach holiday)

There are nice deals to Greece at the moment but i am sending my mum and sister and they prefer Turkey.

I have been searching and couldn't find any deals under £300!

Would prefer spending around £200 per person.

An help is appreciated.

7 Comments

hi m8 go to low cost holidays and look for marmaris hotel selen cheap and beautiful and great meals at it self cater or whatever you want we were there last year and one of best hotels there

singer

where are you located?

okay, not sure where u are located but assuming england somewhere. i have found flights from birmingham if they are any good? 10th sept 7 nights thomas cook to dalaman, accomodation with hotels 4 u from £31.41 (per room) 3* sc in marmaris, u can also get cashback for both and transfers if required with resort hoppa. accommodation and flights all in £353.37 which gives u a little extra to check in bags and for transfers if you require them. hope this has helped :-)
Edited by: "Kerz67" 31st Aug 2010

Hi,

Do you bank with natwest or RBS?

Not something you'd really want to own up to admitedly but their travel service is quite good. My mate booked to go to Turkey in 2 weeks for less than £240 per person for 7 days b&b.

Original Poster

singer

hi m8 go to low cost holidays and look for marmaris hotel selen cheap … hi m8 go to low cost holidays and look for marmaris hotel selen cheap and beautiful and great meals at it self cater or whatever you want we were there last year and one of best hotels there singer

thanks mate. i looked at lowcost and the site is keep crashing on me! hard to do a search on it so i gave up! i'll try again tho... than you :-)

Kerz67

okay, not sure where u are located but assuming england somewhere. i have … okay, not sure where u are located but assuming england somewhere. i have found flights from birmingham if they are any good? 10th sept 7 nights thomas cook to dalaman, accomodation with hotels 4 u from £31.41 (per room) 3* sc in marmaris, u can also get cashback for both and transfers if required with resort hoppa. accommodation and flights all in £353.37 which gives u a little extra to check in bags and for transfers if you require them. hope this has helped :-)

Located in London here. £350pp is a bit way over my budget. Package holidays usually comes with transfers anyway and so im not planning to pay for transfer separately. Just looking for a cheap decent holiday option. Thanks tho... ;-)

pink_koo

Hi, Do you bank with natwest or RBS? Not something you'd really want to … Hi, Do you bank with natwest or RBS? Not something you'd really want to own up to admitedly but their travel service is quite good. My mate booked to go to Turkey in 2 weeks for less than £240 per person for 7 days b&b.

I bank with NatWest. Does that make any diference? Do you mind sharing the same deal with me and from where? Thanks... ;-)

quote=Kerz67]okay, not sure where u are located but assuming england somewhere. i have found flights from birmingham if they are any good? 10th sept 7 nights thomas cook to dalaman, accomodation with hotels 4 u from £31.41 (per room) 3* sc in marmaris, u can also get cashback for both and transfers if required with resort hoppa. accommodation and flights all in £353.37 which gives u a little extra to check in bags and for transfers if you require them. hope this has helped :-)[/quote]Located in London here. £350pp is a bit way over my budget. Package holidays usually comes with transfers anyway and so im not planning to pay for transfer separately. Just looking for a cheap decent holiday option. Thanks tho... ;-)

that wasnt per person, that was £353 all in if u read it again!! :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Game22
    2. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem33
    3. samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)34
    4. Damaged IPad...fixes please56

See more discussions