Affordable International Courier

6 replies
Found 25th Feb 2007
I want to send a 8kgish package for Barcelona, Spain.

I refuse to use Standard RoyalMail as they have stolen international packages before and Signed for International has a 2kg limit.

I asked DHL they wanted over £100...

I was thinking £20 is reasonable for guaranteed delivery...

Can anyone recommend someone?

edit: this has been put on pause for now as I might not need it.

1. Misc
  2. Courier
7 Comments

schizoboy

I asked DHL they wanted over £100...

Cheaper to take it yaself ain't it!! lol

Sorry I can't help mate!

Banned

I would be shocked if you could find it at 20 quid.

I'm sure Dino can recommend someone... You might want to send him a PM.

I'll need the dimensions to be able to find you a quote. Also how much is it worth and is it 'fragile'?

schizoboy

I want to send a 8kgish package for Barcelona, Spain.I refuse to use … I want to send a 8kgish package for Barcelona, Spain.I refuse to use Standard RoyalMail as they have stolen international packages before and Signed for International has a 2kg limit.I asked DHL they wanted over £100...I was thinking £20 is reasonable for guaranteed delivery...Can anyone recommend someone?edit: this has been put on pause for now as I might not need it.

Send me a PM but you can forget that £20 price tag :w00t:

Original Poster

No offence, but RM charged me £12 to send 1.7kg to spain, it took 3days to get their, i could track it, it was signed for, i had confirmation of it;s delivery.

Now 3days is faster than I need, i could take 8-14days, So £20 isn't asking much, surely?

time doesn't seem to factor into their equations, and Royal Mail in particular have ridiculous price incriments by weight. If it's something that can be split, I reccomend making it into a number of smaller parcels. Otherwise just ring DHL/UPS and moan/tell them the other has offered a cheaper quote.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…68
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo210
    3. Foo fighters presale code.2323
    4. Puregym codes wanted11

See more discussions