Found 9th Oct 2008
Just in case anyone missed this the last time it was posted, take a look at this video, pretty crazy.
Link next post

PS, BG1-Yes I know it has been posted before, just in case someone missed it

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

seen that before made my head go, are they mad ???

I've seen it before too. Took my breath away watching. the way he just steps over the bars, he clearly has no safety rope. theres no way on this earth i could do that, lol

5.46 on the video, turns my stomach.

I've seen it before as well, but well worth the repost - great video

My Wheelchair Would Have Problems

Thanks Skusey not seen that before and watched with my mouth wide open :oops:

The views are amazing but I would have to crawl

Banned

wow that is mind blowing, what's the history of that place...a gold mine or something?

Excellent , I hadn't seen that before . Cheers , skusey for the post .
Nice bit of camera work and the music really made it .
Just captured it on my SD cam . Worth a second look .

ive bin there

Awesome video, I know it's only a case of mind over matter - but speaking as a guy who doesn't......shall we say.... 'appreciate' heights - that took some backbone!

Thx for posting

lumoruk;3159468

wow that is mind blowing, what's the history of that place...a gold mine … wow that is mind blowing, what's the history of that place...a gold mine or something?

I think the walkway was built by workers between the years of 1901 to 1904 to access sluice gates that carried water to the town of Malaga .The King of Spain is said to have walked the path in the forties .The water system was closed in 1945 and the walkway fell into disrepair . The Spanish Government has banned anyone walking the path and had closed the exits , there is a fine of 6000 Euros for anyone caught .There had been a number of deaths along the route in the late 90's ..................I wonder why !?
hth .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63691
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions