Groups

afrika afrika tickets

Just to let you HUKD lovely people know if anyone is going to Afrika Afrika at the O2 arena and you have complementary tickets please take ID as they are checking. I had ID for me but I was taking my niece and her mum gave me the ticket. I bluffed my way in but I did witness people not getting in. So if you have another persons ticket you know what to do.

4 Comments

they didnt check mine : /

What type of ID did they ask for Kim? Would showing them a credit card with your name on suffice? I have given tickets to friends for the afternoon show on Monday - I hope they don't get turned away.

Original Poster

shibi din;1760270

What type of ID did they ask for Kim? Would showing them a credit card … What type of ID did they ask for Kim? Would showing them a credit card with your name on suffice? I have given tickets to friends for the afternoon show on Monday - I hope they don't get turned away.

I just showed my debit card so that should be ok. Also drinks and food expensive so if taken your own hide it in a bag.

They never checked before, wonder why they started?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions