Expired

After a decent (value :P) monitor

8 replies
Found 6th Nov 2007
Hi,

I've got my parents a Nintendo Wii (or plan to when they're available!) for Christmas, but want to spend a bit extra and get them a monitor too. So far on the Wii stuff I've spent around £350, so ideally I'd like a monitor for less than £150 if possible.

Not that fussed on size, anything above 19" would be great. Also something that looks nice and preferably isn't black since my mum doesn't like black stuffs.

Cheers!

1. Ask
  2. Monitor
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Monitor
9 Comments

Original Poster

Looks sweet cheers, am tempted by that, but that'd put my total purchases up to almost £500, so I'll hold out for a little while longer before purchasing in case a different one comes up, cheers though Edi!

Original Poster

Any similarly nice 20"~ monitors about for less?

For your consideration

]LG L204WS 20" monitor £134 delivered from Lambda Tek

Have used this company myself earlier this year...prompt delivery and service.

Original Poster

Looks rather good thank you! I'm not in a massive rush, so realistically should I wait out a little closer to Christmas or just buy now?

blizeH

Looks rather good thank you! I'm not in a massive rush, so realistically … Looks rather good thank you! I'm not in a massive rush, so realistically should I wait out a little closer to Christmas or just buy now?

Buy now or wait??

Who's to say what is best?:thinking:

I do not see prices dropping dramatically in the next 4 weeks or so,so whatever makes you feel more comfortable.If you wait there may be a small chance of saving maybe a fiver(or maybe not!) whereas if you get it now it's sorted and one less thing to worry about nearer the time.:)

Original Poster

Good plan, thank you! I'll see how it goes I guess

Sorry to sound stupid but it says this can only be purchased for business purposes and I want it for home, or can I just order it for home?

imnicebuttdim

Sorry to sound stupid but it says this can only be purchased for business … Sorry to sound stupid but it says this can only be purchased for business purposes and I want it for home, or can I just order it for home?

I do not see why not.However I would contact them(by email) with your query and have a look at the terms and conditions on their site.

As I say I placed an order earlier in the year and it went very smoothly,though it was for a different item.They do seem to keep in contact with you though,so I should imagine that any questions you have will be dealt with efficiently also.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    4. Can you improve my PC build?44

See more discussions