Groups
    EXPIRED

After a good price on a Burglar alarm please...

I need a burglar alarm on my house which will hopefully be wireless and include 2 pir sensors, 2 window sensors and 2 remote keyfobs plus an alarm box.

Ive been looking at the Yale HSA 6200 but cant find it for less than £129.99 (Screwfix.com)

Does anyone know of any good deals on alarms.
    I was hoping to spend around the £50-£60 pound mark.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

7 Comments

I have a brand new Yale wireless alarm system including 2 pir's, 2 door/window contacts, 2 wireless remote key fobs and an alarm box comes complete with all batteries and fixings and manuals.

Original Poster

What model number is it?
    and how much you looking for, for it?

Original Poster

Thanks snowtiger that looks quite good.

What I actually have is 2 x HSA 3000 minus the second alarm box. I would be looking for £75 inclusive of delivery.

Homebase are doing the HSA6400 or Premium Alarm for £143.09 (10% day today and tomorrow). Otherwise its been reduced to £158.99. They have the pictures of the different Yale alarms in the aisles. Get the number (6 digits) and ask for it at the Cust Serv desk as they don't have them on display.

Original Poster

roadrunner1;2002138

What I actually have is 2 x HSA 3000 minus the second alarm box. I would … What I actually have is 2 x HSA 3000 minus the second alarm box. I would be looking for £75 inclusive of delivery.

Roadrunner im interested in your offer but i’m skint at the moment due to just moving house, so I can’t really afford £75.

Where abouts do you live maybe we could bring the price down by me collecting?

Or would you accept £60 delivered?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions