after a iPhone SE replacement

6 replies
Found 14th Nov 2016
Currently using a iPhone SE problem is that it is only 16gb and miss being able to download music straight to my phone without iTunes on my old Xperia
My last phone was the htc m8 was the best phone I ever had been looking to upgrade to another phone just don't want to spend £500 on the new htc 10, and advice on a good spec phone with decent battery for under £350 new or used. Not really fussed about camera and hate sony Xperias UI the closer to stock android the better. Any opinions appreciated

6 Comments

One plus 3 t

Original Poster

When is that out ?

Moto Z Play is a great option if you're looking for battery life and stock androidish.

could get a used HTC 10 for that amount, they had an offer where it was just over 400 new.

agree about the m8, so much that I never upgraded mine

Original Poster

fdfdfs

Moto Z Play is a great option if you're looking for battery life and … Moto Z Play is a great option if you're looking for battery life and stock androidish.

Been looking at the moto z play can't find any instore to have a go on before I buy it. But the battery does sound amazing

Original Poster

houston26

could get a used HTC 10 for that amount, they had an offer where it was … could get a used HTC 10 for that amount, they had an offer where it was just over 400 new. agree about the m8, so much that I never upgraded mine

Will look into finding a htc for closer to my budget, it's a shame the m9 was a let down
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57563
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions