Groups
    EXPIRED

After a new poker set...

hi all,

new to this, im after a poker set at a cheaper price than the stores! i was playing at my mates with this set and this is what im after:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

just wanted to see if anyones got any deals for any sites?

thanks alot

3 Comments

Try Debenhams:

debenhams.guided.atomz.com/?q=…ker

USE CODES: PZPP FOR 10% OFF
    SHA1 FOR FREE DELIVERY

MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE CODES IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Original Poster

thanks for that,

funny thing is i went to woolworths as they have this set on offer:

woolworths.co.uk/ww_…285

thought it was worth it, i went there and they had none in stock, told me to go to BigW store. went next door to debenhams and they had a offer for a 400 piece set similar to the one above. on offer for £15.00. i asked if he had a 500 piece and he checked stock room and come back with last one!

best thing was that he goes he would do both for £20.00! i said sure! went to the till and they both went through for £12.00!! :-D

one has the original price of £50.00! BARGAIN! (althought i think the guy messed up big time) but still one for £15.00 for 400 piece is well worth it! quality does not feel cheap like other sets out there,

i would recommend checking out their sale section if anyone elses is after one.

thanks manj_007

I know you have one now but incase anyone else is after a poker set, if you have a TJ Hughes near you the local one in my area had loads of poker sets reduced the other week as i got a couple.

Whole sets reduced to £3.00 and extra chips priced at £2.00
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions