Expired

After Fiber Optic Xmas statue similiar to this....

6 replies
Found 29th Nov 2009
After something similar to this as the fibre optics have now gone, this cost me about 80squid so i'm a bit peed off it hasn't lasted as long as i thought it would do.

Any good net sites selling decent non tacky xmas items?

thx if any one can help!!

1. Ask
  2. Christmas
6 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/aphex182/P291109_140301.jpg

Any good net sites selling tacky xmas items?

Edited for you

Btw, was it a dancing santa?

Have you tried changing the bulb?

Original Poster

Shengis;7043205

Have you tried changing the bulb?

Yeah it's actually a motor inside and that is shot i'm afraid.

everyones choice is different - everyones idea of pretty is different and everyones idea of tacky is different - there is no need to be insultive just because you don't like something someone else does - time to grow up young lady

oops forgot to add - have you tried 'The Range' i believe they do things like this

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;7043741

everyones choice is different - everyones idea of pretty is different and … everyones choice is different - everyones idea of pretty is different and everyones idea of tacky is different - there is no need to be insultive just because you don't like something someone else does - time to grow up young ladyoops forgot to add - have you tried 'The Range' i believe they do things like this

Thx to all who left positive comments!!

She must think my house is like the one from National Lampoon's!! haha i only wanted a couple of things like the one in the piccy and yeah it looks taccy from that shot but i assure you it isn't :oops:

thx ang3i i'll have a look at the Range!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War11
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code89

See more discussions