After keratin treatment shampoo

Posted 29th Feb
Hi
I did a keratin treatment for my hair and I am looking for good shampoo to use. The salon recommends a sulfate free shampoo. I bought OXG shampoo as it claims to be sulfate free but it turned out to have sulfate. So it started stripping the keratin off my hair.
Anyone tried a good shampoo that is sulfate free and would recommend it
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
You don't need to spend a lot of money, I use Palmers coconut shampoo after my Brazilian blow drys it's frequently on offer in boots and superdrug for about 2.50.
sparky6429/02/2020 12:04

You don't need to spend a lot of money, I use Palmers coconut shampoo …You don't need to spend a lot of money, I use Palmers coconut shampoo after my Brazilian blow drys it's frequently on offer in boots and superdrug for about 2.50.

I never knew that there was such a thing as a Brazilian blow dry, I thought they just dusted it down with a little brush afterwards.
sparky6429/02/2020 12:04

You don't need to spend a lot of money, I use Palmers coconut shampoo …You don't need to spend a lot of money, I use Palmers coconut shampoo after my Brazilian blow drys it's frequently on offer in boots and superdrug for about 2.50.

Thanks for the advice but this shampoo has (Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate) isn’t that solfate?
I have dreads and this is what I use... here and here. I have to use residue free and sulfate free shampoo. This stuff although expensive (I wash my dreads once every 1-2 weeks, so it lasts me a while) leaves my hair lovely and soft, and my scalp itch free. It may not be the kind of thing you were after but thought I'd share it with you anyway, you may find cheaper brands along the same kind of lines that would suit your hair. I highly recommend both brands linked though.
uk.lush.com/hai…poo. I’m low maintenance with my hair and have no idea what a keratin treatment is but Lush do loads of different ones.
Moo goo, it is great, online or Day Lewis pharmacies, I have had problem itchy scalp for years and this has really made a difference. It is a bit more expensive but size is bigger but makes such a difference it is worth the extra. There is also child health shampoos etc which is good, available in Boots
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants