Found 13th Jul 2009
Hey

I was wondering if you guys could help me, looking for a laptop that is able to play the sims 3 comfortably, thats all the power it needs really, the cheapest you can find

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
8 Comments

what si your budget?

Original Poster

muffin247;5736037

what si your budget?

Hey

Probably between £200 and £300 pounds...

with that price u would probably only get onboard graphics not dedicated one, which MIGHT run sims3 but not very well if ya know what i mean

Original Poster

muffin247;5736093

with that price u would probably only get onboard graphics not dedicated … with that price u would probably only get onboard graphics not dedicated one, which MIGHT run sims3 but not very well if ya know what i mean

bad times, how much would i need to spend?

bearing in mind the sims 3 aint a particularly demanding game, u will still need a lappy with decnet graphics which isnt cheap but u will getr a much better system

Original Poster

micoo;5736365

bearing in mind the sims 3 aint a particularly demanding game, u will … bearing in mind the sims 3 aint a particularly demanding game, u will still need a lappy with decnet graphics which isnt cheap but u will getr a much better system

Can you think of any examples? maybe a laptop that i can then upgrade the graphics card...

chralph;5736464

Can you think of any examples? maybe a laptop that i can then upgrade the … Can you think of any examples? maybe a laptop that i can then upgrade the graphics card...

u cnt upgrade laptop graphics cards unfortuneatly it would need to have one, you wouldnt get one sub 400 i dnt think if youve got a desktop u could pap a decent card in it for 50 quid n u would be set

Original Poster

micoo;5736504

u cnt upgrade laptop graphics cards unfortuneatly it would need to have … u cnt upgrade laptop graphics cards unfortuneatly it would need to have one, you wouldnt get one sub 400 i dnt think if youve got a desktop u could pap a decent card in it for 50 quid n u would be set

Hmmm Interesting not sure if I want a desktop.. thanks for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions