after market car warranty

Hi
Anyone know any good after market car warranties I was with click 4 warranty but not impressed
Thanks
Ian

5 Comments

There arent any mate. All these so called warranties cover next to nothing if you read the small print. Most garages dont want anything to do with the warranty work either as they want to pay carp labour rates and take ages to pay and question every little charge

Depends who your warranty is with
The warranty company i deal with pay £45ph labour mate
Book time usually with autodata
And never quibble the price of the parts which we earn a bit on to cover the low labour rate
Never had a problem being paid out either
Depends who you use as all will be different

Bradleigh

Depends who your warranty is withThe warranty company i deal with pay … Depends who your warranty is withThe warranty company i deal with pay £45ph labour mateBook time usually with autodataAnd never quibble the price of the parts which we earn a bit on to cover the low labour rateNever had a problem being paid out eitherDepends who you use as all will be different

Hi BradLeigh, can you tell me which warranty company you deal with? I'm looking to take out a warranty but I want to ensure the company is fine when it comes to crunch time.

zeddy

Hi BradLeigh, can you tell me which warranty company you deal with? I'm … Hi BradLeigh, can you tell me which warranty company you deal with? I'm looking to take out a warranty but I want to ensure the company is fine when it comes to crunch time.

Auto protect is the one we deal with
Never had any issues tbh

Hi, I've used Warranty Direct for the last 3 years. Been paid out within 4 days of claim submission every time I've needed to use them. I use a local garage and the guys there do all the dealing with the claims people on my behalf.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?710
    2. First time leasing help needed!410
    3. Need a new Divan bed asap44
    4. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?44

See more discussions