Groups

After much thought and careless deliberation ... I'm gone again!

It's another one of THOSE posts! I have tried this before but this time the monkey is staying OFF my back! * Lol *

Thanks to those on the McCanns thread who helped me see this is not the place for the raving, ranting lunatic that is Liddle ol' me! (I got carried away as post # 2 shows). Thanks also -- this is like an Academy Awards speech -- to everyone else who has helped me learn about a whole host of things, from modded Wiis to the etiquette of forums, to how to clean a cat in a toilet! I've enjoyed it all - but now it's time to get back to writing for another purpose.

Lay your bets folks - how long can Liddle ol' me stick it out this time? To signal my intent, I will give £10 to the first person who spots me on the Misc forum between 18:00 today and 11:59pm on 30/06/08. You only have to say the magic words, "Liddle, you are a chocolate banana" on the first Misc thread I post in to receive the cash by PayPal. (FS/FT threads do not count as I have outstanding trades and I reserve the right to continue selling my junk to bazzaric and others and to buy his junk!). Adieu folks!

74 Comments

Original Poster

imranmaz;2227704

you are no JDeal please stop trying.

vixygwim;2227775

you resorted to stupid child like responses with no comments on the … you resorted to stupid child like responses with no comments on the preceeding posts; how educated are you Liddle?

vixygwim;2227970

I genuinely believe Liddle enjoys belittling people as I've seen him make … I genuinely believe Liddle enjoys belittling people as I've seen him make remarks in the pursuit of such an aim in various threads.

forharry;2228002

They/he/she tried it with me... I just put them down as a Sun reader...

imranmaz;2228014

I have seen the same many times...for someone that acts holier than thou … I have seen the same many times...for someone that acts holier than thou this is a sad past time.

Liddle, you are a chocolate banana :thumbsup:

Original Poster

peteivy;2228611

Liddle, you are a chocolate banana :thumbsup:

Nice try, but I have until 18:00 today!

ha, oh yeah didn't see that.
    Stay and have a laugh mate.

ind you this place is filing up with all sorts nowadays!

no liddle dont go! reading your posts makes me smile, i love it when you cause rows lol

Just go.

Theres no point trying to bring attention to your self in these posts hoping that people will say DONT GO.

bye...

Original Poster

peteivy;2228638

ha, oh yeah didn't see that.Stay and have a laugh mate. mind you this … ha, oh yeah didn't see that.Stay and have a laugh mate. mind you this place is filing up with all sorts nowadays!

I've got a special condition which attracts me to controversial topics though. It isn't fun and...

allstar2;2228663

no liddle dont go! reading your posts makes me smile, i love it when you … no liddle dont go! reading your posts makes me smile, i love it when you cause rows lol

... it makes me start arguments!

Banned

matt3454;2228683

Just go.Theres no point trying to bring attention to your self in these … Just go.Theres no point trying to bring attention to your self in these posts hoping that people will say DONT GO.

...so he can mock them for missing the apostrophe?

By the way, this JDeal fellow isn't as great as he sounds. I've never liked him, and I'm never likely to like him.

Original Poster

matt3454;2228683

Just go.Theres no point trying to bring attention to your self in these … Just go.Theres no point trying to bring attention to your self in these posts hoping that people will say DONT GO.

Oh please say "don't go"! I want a bit of attention - after all it's only for another 52 minutes!

Original Poster

JDeal;2228698

...so he can mock them for missing the apostrophe?By the way, this JDeal … ...so he can mock them for missing the apostrophe?By the way, this JDeal fellow isn't as great as he sounds. I've never liked him, and I'm never likely to like him.

Aha! Now I see why you are hero-worshipped by the toddlers! You are the famous spotter of missing apostrophes from Bavaria! Hail! Hail!

PLEASE DONT GO

ps do you feel the love and attention now lol

...just say for arguements sake I was to say ''liddle you are a chocolate apple or a toffee banana'' would that entitle me to a £5.00 ?

Liddle - Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless..
    Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless..
    Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless..
    Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless.. Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless..

[size="7"]See Ya![/size]

haha ur seriosuly giving a tenner away?! or did i not read properly?

Banned

Why do I get the privilege of two quotations? As if people don't have enough ammunition to throw at me already :).

Tell you what - if you go I'll go but then the only way you'll know if I'm gone is to check the forums in which case you won't be gone.. and vice versa.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2228708

Aha! Now I see why you are hero-worshipped by the toddlers! You are the … Aha! Now I see why you are hero-worshipped by the toddlers! You are the famous spotter of missing apostrophes from Bavaria! Hail! Hail!

I do so much more, well not so much, but more. I can milk a cow. Although that is purely based on a presumption.

However, my comment was actually aimed at your petty arguments.

Original Poster

snowtiger;2228717

...just say for arguements sake I was to say ''liddle you are a chocolate … ...just say for arguements sake I was to say ''liddle you are a chocolate apple or a toffee banana'' would that entitle me to a £5.00 ?

Maybe, but that's something you'll have to thrash out with the other 'winner' if such a situation ever arose. :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;2228723

dont go....someone has to put the sensible, considered view across … dont go....someone has to put the sensible, considered view across ....:thumbsup:

I'll leave that to you jellybaby22 - I might come back and help you out in July

magicbeans;2228743

Only if I break my silence after 18:00 :thumbsup:

:giggle: Bet you £10[SIZE=1][COLOR=White]*[/COLOR][/SIZE] you end up giving that £10 away...

Seriously, you will be missed if you stop posting, so don't make it a permanent exit. Have fun :thumbsup:

[COLOR=White][SIZE=1]*Imaginary forum money. PS Don't let the b****** get you down!
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Original Poster

JDeal;2228787

my comment was actually aimed at your petty arguments.

I see.

Dont go, You haven't even had the chance to rant and rave at me yet!

Original Poster

jah128;2228797

:giggle: Bet you £10[SIZE=1][COLOR=White]*[/COLOR][/SIZE] you end up … :giggle: Bet you £10[SIZE=1][COLOR=White]*[/COLOR][/SIZE] you end up giving that £10 away...

That's a deal - I'll hold you to it too :thumbsup: hehe - I am now being paid to stay away - I love it! :-D

p.s. Loved the 'hidden' message (was in 'white') btw!

Original Poster

jtx;2228824

Dont go, You haven't even had the chance to rant and rave at me yet!

Maybe in July. You'll have to say something racist, sexist or McCannist though. Hope you're up to the job :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;2228828

That's a deal - I'll hold you to it too :thumbsup: hehe - I am now being … That's a deal - I'll hold you to it too :thumbsup: hehe - I am now being paid to stay away - I love it! :-Dp.s. Loved the 'hidden' message (was in 'white') btw!

[COLOR=#EFFFFF]yeah I know but it takes too long to type color=#efffff each time to hide it from the plebs...[/COLOR]

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;2228729

Liddle - Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, … Liddle - Please don't go. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts, without you, this site would be pointless....

10/10 for repetitive sarcasm :thumbsup:

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2228708

hero-worshipped by the toddlers! You are the famous spotter of missing … hero-worshipped by the toddlers! You are the famous spotter of missing apostrophes from Bavaria! Hail! Hail!

you can't help yourself.... worshipped, toddlers... i'm still waiting to see what makes you so qualified?

magicbeans;2228743

its only a tenner...

vixygwim;2228781

Why do I get the privilege of two quotations? As if people don't have … Why do I get the privilege of two quotations? As if people don't have enough ammunition to throw at me already :).Tell you what - if you go I'll go but then the only way you'll know if I'm gone is to check the forums in which case you won't be gone.. and vice versa.

I got two too!

Banned

ps bye

Banned

imranmaz;2228920

ps bye

Are you going back to nursery?

I like it best when you all kneel before me.

[COLOR=white]Farewell[/COLOR]

Banned

JDeal;2228927

Are you going back to nursery?I like it best when you all kneel before me.

ga-ga... daddy..?

HAHA! Just broke my own duck with the post made in the FS/FT forum.

The CD's being sold got moved from here after i posted, so I have a post in that forum now... HMMMM... Not posted in there since oooooooooooooooooooh i got banned! oh look, i still am.. lol.. cant access that thread now as it's in that forum..

This place rocks.. I do not have permission to view or delete my own post.. gotta love it..

Banned

:

JDeal;2228927

Are you going back to nursery?I like it best when you all kneel before me.

Ooer missus! I never suspected such bonding!!!!

Must be that luuuuve thing!:whistling:

Banned

You love policing this site. You will keep looking in and eventually be compelled to add a comment, albeit under a different guise.:whistling:

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2229049

You love policing this site. You will keep looking in and eventually be … You love policing this site. You will keep looking in and eventually be compelled to add a comment, albiet under a different guise.:whistling:

Fraid not. Yippee, last post!

Totally unrelated..............but i'm back. :-D

Liddle, you are a chocolate banana

Prissymiss;2229049

You love policing this site. You will keep looking in and eventually be … You love policing this site. You will keep looking in and eventually be compelled to add a comment, albeit under a different guise.:whistling:

Hasn't everyone got a few accounts??

:whistling: LOL

Banned

Syzable;2229065

Totally unrelated..............but i'm back. :-D

Hiya stranger x;-)

Prissymiss;2229071

Hiya stranger x;-)

Hi Prissy......hope you're well. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862362
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44

See more discussions