Groups

After one long year....

of being redundant I have just been offered a contract job starting in December!

I'm sooooo pleased. Just wanted to share it with you all

MMP x x x x

41 Comments

An early christmas present for you xxxx

Congratulations love xxx

Elf????

Well done and good luck.

Well done. Exciting times ahead. Hope your new workmates are a good bunch.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6733648

An early christmas present for you xxxxCongratulations love xxx

Thanks hun :friends:

Original Poster

greg_68;6733652

Elf????Well done and good luck.

LOL... that was always an option if all else failed!!! :-D

Well done hun! must be really pleased x

greg_68;6733652

Elf????Well done and good luck.

lol!

Greg the elves all started work MONTHS ago x

Original Poster

cannyscot;6733657

Well done. Exciting times ahead. Hope your new workmates are a good … Well done. Exciting times ahead. Hope your new workmates are a good bunch.

Thank you, its been a long time coming! ;-)

Miss Money Penny;6733659

Thanks hun :friends:

You must be so relieved hun, YAY a good christmas for you xxxx

Original Poster

caz1cool;6733664

Well done hun! must be really pleased x

Yeh I am thanks, I'm sick to death of daytime television

congratulations and good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6733676

You must be so relieved hun, YAY a good christmas for you xxxx

It will take me a few months to get back on track but it beats being broke anyday! :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6733666

lol!Greg the elves all started work MONTHS ago x

How am I supposed to know that, I'm not one.

Perhaps there is an impending elf strike and MMP is back up.

Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive been sacked from my main job today lol, im on leave next week anyway so todays my last day

Miss Money Penny;6733691

It will take me a few months to get back on track but it beats being … It will take me a few months to get back on track but it beats being broke anyday! :thumbsup:

Its fantastic xxxx

Original Poster

greg_68;6733694

How am I supposed to know that, I'm not one.Perhaps there is an impending … How am I supposed to know that, I'm not one.Perhaps there is an impending elf strike and MMP is back up.

Yup... there following in the footsteps of Royal Mail. They want better working conditions and a payrise.. the boss also wears an red outfit too. How canny! :thinking::p:w00t:

treble99;6733708

Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive lost my main … Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive lost my main job today lol, im on leave next week anyway so todays my last day

Oh I'm sorry hun :oops:

Well done, great news :-D

That is the best news I have heard in a long time well done!!!!!:):)

Original Poster

treble99;6733708

Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive been sacked … Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive been sacked from my main job today lol, im on leave next week anyway so todays my last day

I'm soooo sorry to hear that hun. I promise you that you will find something. Look at me, it took me a year but I never gave up or became disheartned. Chin up! :friends::thumbsup:

Original Poster

mikebike;6733739

That is the best news I have heard in a long time well done!!!!!:):)

Thank you :thumbsup:

You might have to change your screenname to Loadsamoney now!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Will miss u guys during the day tho

Original Poster

cannyscot;6733780

You might have to change your screenname to Loadsamoney now!! :thumbsup:

I think it will be a while til I can do that unfortunately! LOL :oops::-D

ClarityofMind;6733718

Oh I'm sorry hun :oops:

Miss Money Penny;6733747

I'm soooo sorry to hear that hun. I promise you that you will find … I'm soooo sorry to hear that hun. I promise you that you will find something. Look at me, it took me a year but I never gave up or became disheartned. Chin up! :friends::thumbsup:

Thx,I am bit gutted at the moment, had trouble with my house as well this week :(, Im gonna miss my friends at work and working with my clients but its my own fault I guess, karma n all that lol

Congratulations :thumbsup: .... you'll have to change your name to Miss Money Pounds :w00t:

Miss Money Penny;6733781

Will miss u guys during the day tho

You can pop in after work and hunt for deals Miss Loadsamoney x:-D

Original Poster

treble99;6733807

Thx,I am bit gutted at the moment, had trouble with my house as well this … Thx,I am bit gutted at the moment, had trouble with my house as well this week :(, Im gonna miss my friends at work and working with my clients but its my own fault I guess, karma n all that lol

Oh dear... I have to admit that I am believer of Karma. You live and learn hun x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6733810

You can pop in after work and hunt for deals Miss Loadsamoney x:-D

After staring at a PC all day... getting online is usually the last thing I feel like doing however I must keep tabs on you lot to make sure ur behaving!!! :w00t::p

Banned

About time!! Nice one!! Now you got no excuse to buy me a pressie!!

Miss Money Penny;6733825

Oh dear... I have to admit that I am believer of Karma. You live and … Oh dear... I have to admit that I am believer of Karma. You live and learn hun x

Defo agree, when do u start your new job?

Original Poster

kapows;6733864

About time!! Nice one!! Now you got no excuse to buy me a pressie!!

About time MR..... Hmmmm check ur inbox stranger. Thanks for the congrats but you owe me a pressie first me thinks!

Original Poster

treble99;6733879

Defo agree, when do u start your new job?

December 14th... abit of a wait but it works ok for me as I get to spend more time with my puppy! x:)

Miss Money Penny;6733910

December 14th... abit of a wait but it works ok for me as I get to spend … December 14th... abit of a wait but it works ok for me as I get to spend more time with my puppy! x:)

Least youve got a few weeks to chill out n stuff, aww poor puppy u reckon he'll miss you when you start lol

Banned

treble99;6733708

Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive been sacked … Congrats OP, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup::) I got told Ive been sacked from my main job today lol, im on leave next week anyway so todays my last day

Oh dear treble99, hope it work's out for you x x

Congratulations MMP, you deserve some luck

Sorry to hear your news Treble but hopefully something better will be around the corner, been through it and as I and MMP show, it does come good

DLM;6734320

Oh dear treble99, hope it work's out for you x x

fireheaven;6734361

Congratulations MMP, you deserve some luckSorry to hear your news Treble … Congratulations MMP, you deserve some luckSorry to hear your news Treble but hopefully something better will be around the corner, been through it and as I and MMP show, it does come good

Thx guys, I should maybe take more of the advice I give to others. I am gutted about my job not cos of the money etc but I really like working with teenagers and also love seeing their kids when I visit them so more bothered about that
    Like they say when one door closes another opens :thumbsup::)

Well done you, hope you enjoy it when you start

treble99;6734516

Thx guys, I should maybe take more of the advice I give to others. I am … Thx guys, I should maybe take more of the advice I give to others. I am gutted about my job not cos of the money etc but I really like working with teenagers and also love seeing their kids when I visit them so more bothered about that :(Like they say when one door closes another opens :thumbsup::)

just read your comments....its so bad how we were only talking about your jobs yesterday!
    Perhaps tempting fate...I feel guilty! lol

Im sure you will find something else just as rewarding good luck with the search

ohhhh n congrats MMP

Original Poster

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!!!! x x x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. "Replica" football shirts11
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?77

See more discussions