After the government talked about £2000 part ex for a car more than 10 years is there a way to get a new car for cheap like car rental?

16 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2009
I know there are schemes out there where after 2 years you can either pay up the remaining fee or give the car back, wondering if anyone has any sums regarding this.

9 Comments

sounds like a contract lease.

theres a 1001 companies that do contract leasing out there. all dependant on which car you want.

garbage456;5010037

would need a big car that could carry 5 people like a merc or the new … would need a big car that could carry 5 people like a merc or the new vauxhall insignia.do you have any links please?

take your pick: google.co.uk/sea…oq=

Give it a while, I'm sure someone will find a loophole where you can buy 5 bangers for a couple of hundred and then get 2 grand apiece for them and get a new car for nothing, you see.

Me! cynical. . . never.

steve1221;5010104

Give it a while, I'm sure someone will find a loophole where you can buy … Give it a while, I'm sure someone will find a loophole where you can buy 5 bangers for a couple of hundred and then get 2 grand apiece for them and get a new car for nothing, you see.Me! cynical. . . never.

i heard on the radio that you had to be registered keeper for 12 months to qualify for discount. without being a snob im pretty sure if you drive round in an old banger you wont have the cash or credit to buy a new car, with or without two grand off!

leecroot;5010161

i heard on the radio that you had to be registered keeper for 12 months … i heard on the radio that you had to be registered keeper for 12 months to qualify for discount. without being a snob im pretty sure if you drive round in an old banger you wont have the cash or credit to buy a new car, with or without two grand off!

+1

and you can easily haggle 2k off the price of a car under the current climate anyway

garbage456;5010200

thats true, but i heard people were getting a hire car for just £99 a … thats true, but i heard people were getting a hire car for just £99 a month a was trying to some research on this.

ahhhhh thats contract hire, theres a difference. only slight one, £99 will be something like a ford Ka and you will be limited to doing 10K miles per year for example.

buy a ten year old one just before the above scheme comes into effect.... lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions