After the World Cup, I bet the French didn't think it could get any worse..........

6 replies
Found 20th Jul 2010
Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema have been charged with soliciting an under-age prostitute. Both could face three years in prison.

twitter.com/tom…all

6 Comments

That blog made me chuckle....read part 1....then part 2.....then part 3..... then...'Really hope Aquilani gets a chance this season', I thought he fancied his chances with her , until reading further.

This came out before the world cup

Starr

This came out before the world cup

I think it was just rumours before the World Cup but now they have been actually charged.

Original Poster

greg_68

I think it was just rumours before the World Cup but now they have been … I think it was just rumours before the World Cup but now they have been actually charged.

3 years in prison if it can be proved they knew she was under-aged. As Ribery flew her to Germany, surely when booking the flight he'd have needed her Date of Birth ??

Do you think it was the money or the looks that first attracted her to Franck? Peter Beardsley and Franck seperated at birth?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wm3xA4cZuK8/R-rX9BLeSxI/AAAAAAAAAi4/zHIMhTo9nU8/s400/Ribery.jpg

Original Poster

greg_68

Do you think it was the money or the looks that first attracted her to … Do you think it was the money or the looks that first attracted her to Franck? Peter Beardsley and Franck seperated at birth?

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. X)

You missed his wife off the pic you posted above though.................

http://beefbagel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ribery-and-minger.jpg

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions