Groups

After you cancel with Virgin,can you go onto a rolling contract?

Banned
    Not managed to find a new deal I like yet as waiting for SkyQ to be made compatible. Virgin due to run out of the 13th Oct after I put my cancellation in due to the price increase.

Would they let me go onto a rolling contract does anyone know?

12 Comments

No. If you are on cancellation period, your services will be terminated on 13th October unless you agree to move into another contract with Virgin Media.

MrScotchBonnet

Not managed to find a new deal I like yet as waiting for SkyQ to be … Not managed to find a new deal I like yet as waiting for SkyQ to be made compatible. Virgin due to run out of the 13th Oct after I put my cancellation in due to the price increase. Would they let me go onto a rolling contract does anyone know?

Virgin Mobile?

If so, yes, give them a call, after your pay monthly contract expires you will revert to a 30 days rolling sim only deal, you will have to call them to confirm which plan your going on, or want to change to.

Original Poster Banned

andynicol

Virgin Mobile?If so, yes, give them a call, after your pay monthly … Virgin Mobile?If so, yes, give them a call, after your pay monthly contract expires you will revert to a 30 days rolling sim only deal, you will have to call them to confirm which plan your going on, or want to change to.

No broadband sorry.

You can ask for delay in disconnection if you need more time or have got a delayed installation, which VM will do. But I don't think they will let you continue without being in contract. That is either reinstate the existing contract before it runs out or sign a new contract.

MrScotchBonnet

No broadband sorry.

Ah okay.

I'm surprised they haven't contacted you yet to tempt you to either extend or to increase/renew your package.

Original Poster Banned

AstalaVista

You can ask for delay in disconnection if you need more time or have got … You can ask for delay in disconnection if you need more time or have got a delayed installation, which VM will do. But I don't think they will let you continue without being in contract. That is either reinstate the existing contract before it runs out or sign a new contract.

Thanks, that's handy to know.

Original Poster Banned

andynicol

Ah okay.I'm surprised they haven't contacted you yet to tempt you to … Ah okay.I'm surprised they haven't contacted you yet to tempt you to either extend or to increase/renew your package.

They offered to reduce my bill by £2 if i dropped from 70mb to 50mb...

They dropped mine by a tenner when I reduced from 200Mbps to 100Mbps

Still paying over the odds at £35 with Line rental I don't need but I also haggled a £50 bill credit....

Waiting for SkyQ to be made compatible with what?

Original Poster Banned

buttonpushervic

Waiting for SkyQ to be made compatible with what?

The property.

MrScotchBonnet

The property.

Shared dish?

Original Poster Banned

buttonpushervic

Shared dish?

Communal, yes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions