Groups

Afternoon Jokes

A nice little i received this afternoon that i thought I'd share with everyone

Yesterday I answered a knock on the door, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in
    high-powered vacuum cleaners.'

'Go away!' I said. 'I haven't got any money!', 'I'm broke!' and proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed wide open. 'Don't be too hasty!' he said. 'Not until you have at least

seen my demonstration.' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto my hallway carpet.

'If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all trace of this horse manure

from your carpet, Sir, I will personally eat the remainder.'

I stepped back and said, 'Well I hope you've got a F*cking good

appetite,

Because they cut off my electricity this morning. What part of

'Broke' do You not understand?

11 Comments

http://laurent.ca/images/repost.jpg

Original Poster

Sorry :oops: Please forgive me:thumbsup:

Abz;3506352

Sorry :oops: Please forgive me:thumbsup:

Sorry this is not possible as it is Wednesday & now I am afraid you must be punished .. .. :-D

snowtiger;3506398

Sorry this is not possible as it is Wednesday & now I am afraid you … Sorry this is not possible as it is Wednesday & now I am afraid you must be punished .. .. :-D

LMAOG

Original Poster

snowtiger;3506398

Sorry this is not possible as it is Wednesday & now I am afraid you … Sorry this is not possible as it is Wednesday & now I am afraid you must be punished .. .. :-D

Oh Please Sir....Otherwise i wont be able to sleep at night!!!!!!

Forgive me!!!!!!!!:p

Read each of the following lines out loud.

This is this cat
    This is is cat
    This is how cat
    This is to cat
    This is keep cat
    This is an old cat
    This is idiot cat
    This is busy cat
    This is for cat
    This is forty cat
    This is seconds cat

Now, go back and read the THIRD word in each line, starting at the top.

Spod;3506827

Read each of the following lines out loud.This is this catThis is is … Read each of the following lines out loud.This is this catThis is is catThis is how catThis is to catThis is keep catThis is an old catThis is idiot catThis is busy catThis is for catThis is forty catThis is seconds catNow, go back and read the THIRD word in each line, starting at the top.

I managed it in 20 seconds so I read it all twice.

Original Poster

snowtiger;3507028

I managed it in 20 seconds so I read it all twice.

Well done....We should give you a Blue Peter badge!!!:p

Spod;3506827

Read each of the following lines out loud.This is this catThis is is … Read each of the following lines out loud.This is this catThis is is catThis is how catThis is to catThis is keep catThis is an old catThis is idiot catThis is busy catThis is for catThis is forty catThis is seconds catI DID IT IN 20:thumbsup:Now, go back and read the THIRD word in each line, starting at the top.

lol very good

Great joke. Passed around - thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions