Groups

Afternoon Officially Official Official Endorsed by Kim Jong-il Portugal Vs North Korea. Sponsored by North Korean Selective Life Insurance.

Afternoon Officially Official Official Endorsed by Kim Jong-il Portugal Vs North Korea. Sponsored by North Korean Selective Life Insurance.

Portugal easy win?

34 Comments

Original Poster

Half 12.

On now.

good header by Carvalhio

theres some good odds on this game today

wonder how many north koreans will escape after this game? they will be lucky if they can field a team for the third match the way things are going.

looks like north korea fancy their chances today......they've had some decent efforts

barky;8884196

wonder how many north koreans will escape after this game? they will be … wonder how many north koreans will escape after this game? they will be lucky if they can field a team for the third match the way things are going.

i heard on the radio four players went missing or something.....whats all that abt?

Ive got £9 on portugal to score to or more @ 2

come on korea

i see another game of woeful shooting, corners, free kicks and crossing.

So any minute now there will a blockbuster.

Has anyone scored from a free kick in this tournement yet?

Get In

1-0 portugal...nice goal....

my prediction is 3-0

Original Poster

Good goal.

Abz;8884209

i heard on the radio four players went missing or something.....whats all … i heard on the radio four players went missing or something.....whats all that abt?

yep--4 escaped at the ground after the first game,asked for asylum from south africa-pretty certain that more will follow before the tournament ends.

barky;8884313

yep--4 escaped at the ground after the first game,asked for asylum from … yep--4 escaped at the ground after the first game,asked for asylum from south africa-pretty certain that more will follow before the tournament ends.

seriously? link? havnt heard of that at all!

barky;8884313

yep--4 escaped at the ground after the first game,asked for asylum from … yep--4 escaped at the ground after the first game,asked for asylum from south africa-pretty certain that more will follow before the tournament ends.

are you for freal....any links??

Original Poster

Get up Ronaldo.

Original Poster

barky;8884421

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/teams/north-korea/7836959/World-Cup-2010-four-North-Korea-players-fail-to-show-for-Brazil-match.html

Can't blame them really.

barky;8884421

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/teams/north-korea/7836959/World-Cup-2010-four-North-Korea-players-fail-to-show-for-Brazil-match.html

Nothing about them claiming asylum....

done a quick search on google and apparently they were training on friday!

Abz;8884446

Nothing about them claiming asylum....done a quick search on google and … Nothing about them claiming asylum....done a quick search on google and apparently they were training on friday!

yep-I can see reports its not true also,the original article a few days on yahoo had said they claimed asylum etc,but now associated press seem to show that they arent missing at all so looks like its a non story.

Banned

3-0

Banned

4-0 i reckon 6 or 7 by the end

Original Poster

Went to make a sandwich come back its 4-0 lol

Banned

nearly 5
    surely ronaldo has to score soon!

Banned

rm13_hammer;8884700

nearly 5 surely ronaldo has to score soon!

lol commentator thinks the same :thumbsup:

Original Poster

5-0. oh dear

I'm sure N. Korean TV will somehow spin this so it is a N. Korean victory

Original Poster

6-0 Ronaldo, and he didn't go down for once.

Banned

6-0
    ronaldo finally gets his goal well done!!

Original Poster

7-0 omw

Banned

7!!!!!!

Original Poster

Think this squad will be disposed of after the world cup and a full new team next time.

Banned

rm13_hammer;8884622

4-0 i reckon 6 or 7 by the end

had Portugal to have more than 6 corners, cant believe they won 7 nil and didnt have more than 5 corners!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631394
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      3. EE Retention Deal S811
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331

See more discussions