Afternoon peeps, PCWorld receipt question.

7 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
Can anyone tell me if my receipt should show a reservation number when using the reserve and collect system through Quidco? Thanks

7 Comments

I don't think so .

Original Poster

I hope not :?

Just read your question again and the answer is NO! I think Quidco is working on cookies so shouldn't reach the till in the shop

Original Poster

Xpenny;4790242

Just read your question again and the answer is NO! I think Quidco is … Just read your question again and the answer is NO! I think Quidco is working on cookies so shouldn't reach the till in the shop

Of course, god Im so dense at times honestly. Just couldn't work out where the reservation linked to the purchase :thumbsup: Thank you

Did you ask them to process the reservation at the till? If not you may not get the Quidco cashback.

Original Poster

Somebody;4793971

Did you ask them to process the reservation at the till? If not you may … Did you ask them to process the reservation at the till? If not you may not get the Quidco cashback.

Yes I did and explained why, however the guy was not very nice and this is why I posted, have a feeling if its something the till end he didnt do it :?

Original Poster

Not showing yet, will be v peeved if it dont.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions