Expired

aftershave for a Tweny to thirty year old can anyone suggest some good deals or steer me in the right direction?

Banned 17 replies
Found 20th Dec 2014
Preferably a 75ml or 100ml bottle
Price range is less than £20
Something designer

Any advice would be brilliant thank you

17 Comments

joop

Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet is really good. Might be just over £20 though.

Original Poster Banned

Thank you where is cheapest?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_1?qid=1419103310&sr=8-1π=AC_SX200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=41aybJ9OsiL&ref=plSrch

100ml so you get your money's worth. Be sure to order from Amazon themselves to eliminate any chance of it being fake. £27.71 is their price.
Edited by: "Jakirrr21" 20th Dec 2014

I bought my nephew Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet a couple of years ago and I thought it was dreadful, far too strong and harsh.

boss in motion and boss bottled are both very nice and shockingly cheap these days, but maybe a few quid above your budget
also assuming you're looking for physical shops rather than online delivery. not sure of prices on the high street

Original Poster Banned

Thank you for all the suggestions I don't know which one

therealslimkaty

I bought my nephew Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet a couple of years ago and I … I bought my nephew Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet a couple of years ago and I thought it was dreadful, far too strong and harsh.

Really? That's weird because most people like it. Any chance it could have been fake? It is quite strong so I used to just spray once.

my OH LOVES Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet and he is 25. He also likes Joop too but not as much. Ultraviolet is possible gonna be over £20 though

Try any david beckham ,essence is nice...reasonable prices

if u have debenham near they usually good for advice and have sometimes discounted bottles of unusual things that are great, sometimes with free gift bags and extras if you ask.

Jakirrr21

Really? That's weird because most people like it. Any chance it could … Really? That's weird because most people like it. Any chance it could have been fake? It is quite strong so I used to just spray once.

Definitely not fake, lol.

I think Issey Miyake Homme is lovely - classy, not harsh like the ultraviolet or that awful Million stuff.

hoop or Hugo boss

dereklogan7

http://www.semichem.co.uk/fragrance/men/calvin-klein-ck-in2u-him-150ml.html

I see it a lot , but what does the emicon with the sunglasses mean? Genuine question

Joop and Ultraviolet for Men gets my vote.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for your help everyone thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522892
    2. word association Game74244937
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3599
    4. Boredom11

See more discussions