EXPIRED

Aftershock, Alcoholic Liqueur. Where to buy it?

Blue
Silver
Green
Black

Any colour EXCEPT for the red.

I really want some and can only find it in clubs/pubs.

The only places I have seen sell it are Tescos where they ONLY stock the red one, which is the one I personally hate.

Anyone know of anywhere, I found a place online, thedrinkshop.com, but including postage you are looking at about £30, which is ridiculous, and would probably work out cheaper to buy shot for shot in a pub.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

11 Comments

all major supermarkets generally sell some (usually red, blue, black and silver or at least a couple of them) Asda usually have a few...there was also a 'limited edition' flavour one on sale there a few weeks ago.

Also shops like freshers generally sell smaller bottles (about 5 shots per)

Greatjoe;5821847

Ah I've checked.I seen the orange one (limited edition), gutted I didn't … Ah I've checked.I seen the orange one (limited edition), gutted I didn't buy it just to try.Morrisons,Sainsburys,Tescos,AsdasNone of them had them, Yes I was going mad looking for these

really? Im suprised....the shops near me always have them....sure your looking in the right section? :whistling:

Greatjoe;5821900

Ah what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would love it if the supermarkets near me sold … Ah what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would love it if the supermarkets near me sold them.But when I went looking last week, MOST of them didn't even have the RED.Shocking as I think its a lovely drink, well compared to Vodka anyway.

yeah I agree....well Im up north...not sure where your from, have you checked the local wine/alcohol shops? like freshers etc?

Greatjoe;5821989

South wales, haven't heard of freshers.Been to a couple of local off … South wales, haven't heard of freshers.Been to a couple of local off licences but nothing.Oh well, I'll keep looking, stuffs like gold dust round here.

ahhhh go for a weekend across the border then :thumbsup: hope you find some soon......just thought dont asda deliver to your area? (neermind...they only do red online...interesting!)

Greatjoe;5822033

Nope Only the red online

also checked tesco and sainsburys online :S...no luck

Banned

£22.26 free delivery here....most in stock
thedrinkshop.com/pro…ock

red can be found for £16 elsewhere

casparwhite;5822130

£22.26 free delivery here....most in … £22.26 free delivery here....most in stockhttp://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/productlist.php?text=aftershockred can be found for £16 elsewhere

drinkfinder.co.uk/lis…KE+Schnapps%25%25%25'++)+AND+onhold+%3C%3E+'Yes'++ORDER+BY+price+ASC[/url]

check this!

Looks really cool!

-Radishnet

Banned

radishnet;5822145

http://www.drinkfinder.co.uk/listall.asp?strSQL=SELECT+id%2Cname%2Cdescription%2Ctype%2Cprice%2Ccode%2Cvariations%2Cproducer+FROM+products+WHERE+price+%3E+0+AND+(+type+LIKE+Schnapps%25%25%25'++)+AND+onhold+%3C%3E+'Yes'++ORDER+BY+price+ASC[/url]check this!Looks really cool!-Radishnet

thats where i found the red for £16

searched under aftershock.....the others are under after shock lol

just checking the absinthe...

Banned

only the blue 1 is august delivery....bit expensive tho

22.99 here but not sure of delivery costs
alesdistribution.com/spi…d=1

Have you tried getting access to a cash and carry? Places like Makro do it and most people have cards for places like that. If you have a Bookers near you they have it at £16.99 plus vat a bottle but i don't know how hard it is to get a card if you are not a business. There is a store locator on [url]www.booker.co.uk[/url]

Banned

just seen red 1 in tesco for 13.99

gonna have to hold ur nose mate or pay double lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery11
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits57
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    4. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68

See more discussions