age 6 and male, and i really thought that was as bad as it got

Banned
but oh no, he just asked can he stay up on wednesday to watch desperate housewifes, i mean what the hell is he on

26 Comments

Banned

He's checking out the hotties :-D

lmao bless him

Banned

Every night I get can I stay up that little bit longer, when i say no, he asks if he can tell me a story, they usually last a good 5-10 minutes, mostly filled with, errrrrms, and 'wait a minute'

Its so funny :giggle:

:w00t:is it his birthday as i swear you said he was 5 a minute ago?

Banned

He's just got older :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

skusey;2864975

:w00t:is it his birthday as i swear you said he was 5 a minute ago?

no, its called typing in the dark:oops:

I just saw your piccy sass....you don't look old enough to have a six year old;-)

Banned

geez, by the time I've posted this post he'll be 18 and of course he can stay up, lay off him :roll:

Banned

Train Driver;2864988

I just saw your piccy sass....you don't look old enough to have a six … I just saw your piccy sass....you don't look old enough to have a six year old;-)

Linky....where?

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2864988

I just saw your piccy sass....you don't look old enough to have a six … I just saw your piccy sass....you don't look old enough to have a six year old;-)

wtf, you saw by back end - lol

Foosball Chum;2864973

Every night I get can I stay up that little bit longer, when i say no, he … Every night I get can I stay up that little bit longer, when i say no, he asks if he can tell me a story, they usually last a good 5-10 minutes, mostly filled with, errrrrms, and 'wait a minute'Its so funny :giggle:

lol sounds like my 3 yr old....... i need a drink, i'm hungry, can i have a story, i'm not tired yet etc he tries them all to no avail

Foosball Chum;2864995

Linky....where?

Mee too

Foosball Chum;2864995

Linky....where?

harlzter;2865003

Mee too

Far too much of a gent:-D

Train Driver;2865010

Far too much of a gent:-D

too true

]http//ww…=54

To the person who anonomously emailed me sassies pic thanks

the pic links are dead!!!!

autolesbona;2865261

the pic links are dead!!!!

sassie removed the pics :x

harlzter;2865227

bit naughty aint it, emailing pic's

i like to think hes joking

or we might all think twice before posting pics lol

Original Poster Banned

anything put on here is for the public eye, so sending anything copied on here by email is hardly naughty, hence my reasons for posting a pic that i wasnt identable by (is that even a word)

Lol, bless your son sassie. My 4 year old boy constantly sings Sugababes songs into a spatula :?

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2865703

Lol, bless your son sassie. My 4 year old boy constantly sings Sugababes … Lol, bless your son sassie. My 4 year old boy constantly sings Sugababes songs into a spatula :?

awww bless, it could be worse, all i heard last year off him was " this is davina, you are live on channel 4 please do not swear" :w00t:

fireheaven;2865703

Lol, bless your son sassie. My 4 year old boy constantly sings Sugababes … Lol, bless your son sassie. My 4 year old boy constantly sings Sugababes songs into a spatula :?

:? nowt wrong there, i do that now

sassie;2865723

awww bless, it could be worse, all i heard last year off him was " this … awww bless, it could be worse, all i heard last year off him was " this is davina, you are live on channel 4 please do not swear" :w00t:

Lmao I have had that too and I wouldn't mind but they go to bed before its on :x

owlass;2865732

:? nowt wrong there, i do that now

Yeah I know I have seen you

:lol: good series though :thumbsup:

Banned

harlzter;2865227

Can you anonomously email it to me too :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions