Groups

Age issues with Sky Travel

Yesterday i booked my first solo trip to Paris. Im 18 and on the details page i marked myself as being an adult. But i looked again today and found that on sky travel ensues that you be over the age of 19. When i put myself in as being a child and 18 it said sky travel cannot book rooms for people aged 18 and under.

Ive already booked the trip now and paid for it so does it matter that i have put myself as being an adult?

Most places count 18+ as adult and there are no restrictions on flying by yourself this young or staying in the hotel.

4 Comments

ur best off trying to give the company a call and asking them i would expect that they would care once ur there and have paid. but i don't wanna loses the money or be stranded

Original Poster

Thanks ive rung them up and they said they count people 18 and over as adults so i can still go.

ainsleyb;7115900

Thanks ive rung them up and they said they count people 18 and over as … Thanks ive rung them up and they said they count people 18 and over as adults so i can still go.

Thats great hope you have a great time Paris is amazing

Original Poster

louloublue;7115908

Thats great hope you have a great time Paris is amazing

Thanks it should be good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. grown ups go free kellogs12
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?35
      4. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…44

See more discussions