Age of Empires 3 Collection Pack Key question

9 replies
Found 17th Dec 2010
I only got one key for the original game, how do you get hold of the other keys?

9 Comments

god not someone else obsessed with this. My fella is and hes even bought it our lad on playstation!

I'm sure it's only 1 key for all 3 games - they all came in the same download.

Original Poster

rosiegirl

I'm sure it's only 1 key for all 3 games - they all came in the same … I'm sure it's only 1 key for all 3 games - they all came in the same download.

Doesn't work with the other two packs.

Yeah one key for all packs

You only enter once when it asks when installing.

Then it should work, try re installing maybe
Edited by: "bob100" 17th Dec 2010

Original Poster

bob100

Yeah one key for all packs

Any reason as to why mine ain't working then as it asks me to input them, I have moved the files over from another computer but it's not like you apply the code to the download only when you boot up each game.

Adam2050

Any reason as to why mine ain't working then as it asks me to input them, … Any reason as to why mine ain't working then as it asks me to input them, I have moved the files over from another computer but it's not like you apply the code to the download only when you boot up each game.

Well seeing that you moved the items from a another computer, i think that might of cause the issue.

All i did was put the code in when it was installing around 40% mark and then everything worked.

Prob best bet would be to unistall/delete everything and then re install, then you would know for defo if your code is dud/only works on the age of empires game only and not the expansions

Original Poster

bob100

Well seeing that you moved the items from a another computer, i think … Well seeing that you moved the items from a another computer, i think that might of cause the issue.All i did was put the code in when it was installing around 40% mark and then everything worked.Prob best bet would be to unistall/delete everything and then re install, then you would know for defo if your code is dud/only works on the age of empires game only and not the expansions

ill have ago on that basis.

Original Poster

How do you put the code in while downloading?

Adam2050

How do you put the code in while downloading?

Let the game download.

Click Install

Then around 40% mark it will ask for a key code, input then, then the installation should carry on and hopefully everything should work
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv11
    2. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    4. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118

See more discussions