Groups

Aged 18-24? I need your opinions for my dissertation research pretty please!

Hey Guys,

Doing some research for my dissertation on Nike and i'm in need of more opinions from 18-24 year olds as i've had a lot of responses from people between 35-44 and over. If you have a 1-2mins spare please do complete it using the link below...

A big big thank you and have a great day!

docs.google.com/a/g…w=1

10 Comments

Done

Deals posted - 0
    Comments - 0

???

Your "dissertation research" looks an awful lot like a marketing survey people pay money for X)

I think you may get a lot of responses from people in their dreams.

Banned

"Do you purchase sportswear (clothing) or sports equipment?" YES FOR THE KIDS

"Do you wear sportswear to complete physical activity or for leisurely purposes?" YOU HAVE MISSED THE "NO" ANSWER

I got a 22 year old to complete it. Good luck in your studies.

Original Poster

zworld

Deals posted - 0Comments - 0???

Only place i could think of to share my survey that would actually get acknowledged hence why no activity on my account other than this

Original Poster

Chiptivo

I got a 22 year old to complete it. Good luck in your studies.

Thank you!

Original Poster

Rubisco

Your "dissertation research" looks an awful lot like a marketing survey … Your "dissertation research" looks an awful lot like a marketing survey people pay money for X)

that's probably because this for a marketing degree!

Too old for your survey but good luck with your course.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866
      4. What would be HELL to you?2633

See more discussions