Groups

Agency for tv/film extras

Does anyone know any decent and reputable agencies for tv/film extras work?

I've been an extra before but that was answering an advert. Is there any actual ones that seeks you out?

9 Comments

You know that being in the crowd shown on TV at a Celtic game doesn't count as being an extra eh?

Banned

AshleyRFC;6664712

You know that being in the crowd shown on TV at a Celtic game doesn't … You know that being in the crowd shown on TV at a Celtic game doesn't count as being an extra eh?

spare part maybe, but not an extra...........

the 11 on the park were extra's enough!

Ahhh, Good old secterian banter coming from the Weedgies, What was the scores 4-1 & 1-0, Haha!!

Buy the Stage magazine they are all in there

Original Poster

I knew it would be you guys that would abuse me! :-D

Old Walters 4-1-4-1 formation didnt do you's well the other night eh?!?! :thumbsup:

Oh and will you be supporting MK Gers when you's go under?!

Anyways, no advice for me? Am just looking for a way to earn a crumb and if I need to use my boyish good looks to do this, then so be it! :-D :-D

Banned

Toybhoy;6665282

I knew it would be you guys that would abuse me! :-DOld Walters 4-1-4-1 … I knew it would be you guys that would abuse me! :-DOld Walters 4-1-4-1 formation didnt do you's well the other night eh?!?! :thumbsup:Oh and will you be supporting MK Gers when you's go under?!Anyways, no advice for me? Am just looking for a way to earn a crumb and if I need to use my boyish good looks to do this, then so be it! :-D :-D

we scored plenty the pther night - unfortunately most of them were into our own net!

You could be an extra Defender for Rangers or Celtic, they need them :).

Toybhoy;6665282

Oh and will you be supporting MK Gers when you's go under?!

Mk Gers :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
      2. Vodafone Broadband Issues22
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      4. word association Game74044562

See more discussions