Groups
    EXPIRED

AGP graphics card

I've just bought a new pc rather than upgrade my existing one. I therefore still have my existing one and I am thinking of turning that into a pc to run HD video content and we brosing through my TV.
    I currently have an AMD 2600+, 1GB RAM, MSI KT4V motherboard (AGP graphics slot), Nvidia 440 MX (awful graphics card).

I've already looked into making the CPU quieter and I'm probably gonna upgrade the RAM a bit but i was looking for a cheap and quiet AGP graphics card. It doesn't need to play games just run video reasonably well as i'm wanting to connect it to my HDTV.

I'm looking at around £20-£30 but would be willing to go up to £40ish.

I've seen this on Scan scan.co.uk/Pro…159
    Would this work as it supports Open GL 2.0 and Nvidia's "Pure Video"?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

T00FARG0NE

1 Comment

Original Poster

anything? anyone? I also found this ( ebuyer.com/pro…734 ) as I was looking to take advantage of the google checkout thing at ebuyer. There was also a sapphire hd 2400 256mb that i was looking at but was unsure about volume levels.
    Anyone know if the asus card will support HD video or where I can get info on volume levels from GPU fans?

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313805

See more discussions